Does anyone else find Jillian Annoying?

Options
moniqueluv
moniqueluv Posts: 71 Member
Ok so i just started the program and maybe it gets better. But I find that I have to mute the tv during the workout because Jillian's voice and "motivational cheering" annoys the heck out of me. Am I the only one?

Replies

• scalewarfare
    Options
    I used to find her sometimes militant and frustrating when I did the 30 Day Shred, but for some reason I really like her so far in Body Revolution. Some of the things she does or says are a bit annoying, especially after the first few times you've done a workout, but overall I'm happy with her.

Could totally see how she could annoy people though!
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yep, I mute her about 95% of the time and play my own music in the background. It definitely helps.
  • naecarter
    naecarter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love hearing her say "When you know your 'why', you can conquer any 'how'!" I need that motivation...my husband on the other hand can't stand hearing her voice, haha!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I choose to love her. I really like her motivational talk, and the fact that she admits that certain things suck or feel nasty.
    But I do get a little tired of when she gets all "street" or just seems a little too overconfident. Nobody's perfect, I am sure it's not an easy job to continually find new motivating things to say.
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My kids always comment on her bad language (kick yourself inn the butt, feel like you are going to die) but I don't find her too annoying. The background music sucks and I wish I could mute that, have my own tunes and still hear when she says switch legs.
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian. I too like her reminder of the "why and how". Part of the whole motivation board idea. I always said my goal to myself while I was doing the videos.
  • BeautifulAmazonGoddess
    Options
    ummmm NO.

i L.O.V.E. jillian
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I like some of her motivational words, like the why and how spiel....
    But when she goes around cooing and calling ppl precious I want to smack her.....lol