Anyone starting Chalean Extreme in July??

Options
kristi321
kristi321 Posts: 71 Member
I am starting Chalean Extreme the first week of July and would love to find friends that are also just beginning! I have heard so many great things about the program. I just finished the first stage of New Rules of Lifting for Women and bought myself a pair of Powerblock dumbbells for my birthday gift to myself lol. Ready to ROLL!!

Replies

• lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Me me me!! add me if you want to. I plan to start CLX/C25K hybrid in July :) so excited!!
  • TonyaJean83
    TonyaJean83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will be starting after I get back from my week vacation. July 9th. :)
    Add me!
  • kristi321
    Options
    Requests sent!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I just started on monday, I was surpised how much I sweated during the workout, since its mostly weights and not cardio..I enjoy it so far tho and am excited to continue
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    I just started last nite.
    Im going to follow plan as close as possible but I also have Zumba class on Tues & I cant fit in both workouts.
    Anyway, I am super jealous of your Powerblock purchase! I so wanted them but decided I would kick myself if I got them & then stopped working out after a few months.
    Anyway, lucky you!
  • kristi321
    Options
    I just started last nite.
    Im going to follow plan as close as possible but I also have Zumba class on Tues & I cant fit in both workouts.
    Anyway, I am super jealous of your Powerblock purchase! I so wanted them but decided I would kick myself if I got them & then stopped working out after a few months.
    Anyway, lucky you!

Thanks! I bit the bullet and got them and so glad I did. I know I will have them for a very long time and weight training is going to bring me to my goals. It's an investment in yourself! Maybe save up for them?
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    you'll have to let me know how they feel.
    they look 'comfy' but you never know. which weigh did you get?
  • artsyalice
    artsyalice Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it - I like her so much more than JM from the turbofire but I need to lift - hopefully this is just what I needed! :)
  • minnie_monroe
    Options
    I am starting Chalean Extreme the first week of July and would love to find friends that are also just beginning! I have heard so many great things about the program. I just finished the first stage of New Rules of Lifting for Women and bought myself a pair of Powerblock dumbbells for my birthday gift to myself lol. Ready to ROLL!!

I am planning to start on tuesday the 3rd of july :D in a couple of days :D and Im so happy about it, cannot wait. Im currently finishing my Turbofire program, I only have 3 days left :P And that is where CE comes into place :D add me if youd like so we could support each other while working out hard :D
  • danavaden2012
    danavaden2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting July 2nd! Already started cleaning up my eating using the CE food guidebook. I can't wait to get EXTREME on Monday! LOVE Chalene! Add me if you want! :)
  • traynor98
    traynor98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in board to start on Monday!! Having a group to do this helps so much!! Good luck!!
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start on Monday 2nd..
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Today will be my first day!!!! I'm up for some support!!! Add me if you would like some support too :)

I am about in my 5th week of C25K program. I am planning to continue running (3 times per week) with a little Turbo Fire on my off running days (2 times per week). I have heard that you get better results with Chalean Extreme if you add extra cardio.

I'm excited!!!!
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Couldnt hold it anymore I started this Sat June 30th after buying my 12lbs adjustable dumbbells, I'm a Turbo Fire alumni and let me tell you the speed of the class is soooouuper slow which got me a bit desperate. Today was Burn circuit 2 and feel I'm finally following Chalene's pace. I guess its getting better and better.

Let's do it girls!!! add me if you follow the program too :)
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I will be starting my hybrid of TF/CLX today I am so excited.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd week of the Push Phase so still near the beginning! Feel free to add me! I love this program!!!!
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    I just ordered it yesterday... So I will be starting as soon as it gets here!!
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing a hybrid of Chalean and C25k, as well. Already started C25k, but just need to add in the Chalean.
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I'll be starting tomorrow!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I just started last week, so this week is week two of Burn for me. Feel free to add me. I love CLX.