Show me your bells!

Options
TheMerryPup
TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
Here's my 'kourage korner' in my basement:

KourageKorner.jpg

I have a good amount of Pro Grade bells now, (from Valery Federenko), as well as some First Place, Lifeline and DragonDoor. So what do you have? Let's see!

Replies

• 40Marbles
    40Marbles Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nice!! I'd be ashamed to post mine after that!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I only have 3. Two 16s and a 12. I'm about to buy another 12 for double kettlebell work and a 20 for TGUs, goblet squats, single leg deadlifts, etc.
  • TheMerryPup
    Options
    C'mon guys! It doesn't matter how many you have. It's HOW you use 'em!:bigsmile:

Note: I've been accumulating these since '07 and a lot of the Pro Grade ones just this past year. I plan on selling all the ones in the back row plus several more that aren't in the picture, (I really went overboard at one point on buying these). I want to pair it down to only those ones I regularly use or have a hope of working up to. Although the 32kg ones are always good for heavy swings!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    C'mon guys! It doesn't matter how many you have. It's HOW you use 'em!:bigsmile:

Exactly. It's amazing how much progress I've made with only those 3 kettlebells for the past 9 months. People are always blown away when they ask about my fitness routine and I point to those bad boys and say "45 minutes three times a week."
  • 40Marbles
    Options
    Ok, ok. Not much to look at - YET.

mybells.jpg
  • 40Marbles
    Options
    Oops - I almost forgot this one!

babybell-1.jpg
  • TheMerryPup
    Options
    Ok, ok. Not much to look at - YET.

mybells.jpg
    Lookin' good, Fred! Far right is 16kg? I've read some reviews of Pavel's Return of the Kettlebell and people who'd advanced to 20-24kg were smoked by going through it with a pair of 16kg.
  • 40Marbles
    Options
    Almost - it's a 30 lb.

The green and blue are each 15 lb. The black bells are 20 lb., 25 lb., and 30 lb.

I'm not doing a lot with the 30 lb. yet, but I'll get there.
  • 40Marbles
    Options
    Happy Day! Got a new one today.

NY40.jpg