i'm here!!

Options
JennInMA
JennInMA Posts: 33 Member
Hello there other working mothers -

I am also a hard working mom. I definitely find it difficult to balance the home life with the work life and the exercise life. I need motivation and some time management help to figure out when I can fit in more exercise.

walking/jogging is my favorite - but a walk with my 3.5 year old and her 5.5 month old brother does not really provide the burn I need to lose weight.

I am looking for support, friendship and other moms who know how hard it can be to balance it all!

Replies

• herdmanl
    herdmanl Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I just joined, I am a married mother of 5 kids, I work a full time job, and manage my household duties as a wife.. haha.. well, I try anyway.. its not always easy.. and the weight I have put on is awful.. I am tryin to find a way to lose this weight and get my health back on track. I know I need to get healthy for my children. They are my motivation, if I can keep up with it.. and if I can find the time to exercise..
  • aroarizona
    aroarizona Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All!, I too am a working Mom of 2. I am trying the couch to 5k program right now. I work 2nd shift. I am really needed to focus on meals and recommitting to work outs. Looking for support. Hope to get to know you all.
  • smdelzer
    smdelzer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello, been a part of MFP for about a month, but just started checking out groups today. I am a teacher and mother of two: a 4-year old and an almost 3-year old. I am finding more time to workout now that I'm on summer vacation, but want to keep it up in the fall.