Not new to mfp but new to group

Options
Srogas
Srogas Posts: 44 Member
Hi! I'm Susan. I'm not new to my fitness pal, but have never joined a group. My results have been up and down, depending if I was being faithful to tracking my food and exercise. I love the name of the group and that it's "just us girls." I am a 52 yr old mom of 2 girls-23 and 18. My husband is a pastor and we have been married for 31 years. I am hoping to be able to find some friends and to encourage and be encouraged both in my faith in my Savior and in my weight loss.

Replies

• holdingsteady1120
    holdingsteady1120 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Sue too. I haven't seen much activity on here, but I'd love to be your friend and help encourage you.

I've been married 17 years and have a 12 year old son and 10 year old daughter.

I've been struggling with my weight for most of my adult life. And am really trying to do something to be a better example for my kids.
  • loistryin
    loistryin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Susan !! My name is Lois and I used MFP last year for about a month then stopped. I am 55 and have a son 29 and a daughter 28. I am a teacher but have worked every summer since I was 14. This is the first summer I haven't. I was a caregiver for my Mom the past seven years. She passed away in October, last October (2011) I am hoping to get good rest this summer and into a routine i can carry into another busy school year. It is wonderful you are a pastor's wife altlhough I know that life is not always a bed of roses. I had the opportunity to minister to two pastors wives several years ago. It helped me realize how they need sisters in Christ to truly love them unconditionallly!! Stay in touch!!:flowerforyou: