Fit Test

Options
kls13la
kls13la Posts: 377 Member
I thought it would be nice to have a thread to discuss the fit tests!

I started today, so I did it this morning.

The toughest for me were the push-up jacks. My arms are so weak., and since I can only do about five regular push-ups...well, you can see how well I did! The globe jumps were also killer.

All in all, though, it wasn't too horrible. (I think Jillian Michaels has kind of prepared me...) I was actually a little disappointed that today's workout wasn't longer -- it's only total about 25 minutes, with a lot of that being warm-up, pausing between fit tests to write down what you got, etc. I wish I would've done it last night so I could've jumped into the the actual workouts this morning. I almost continued on right after, but then figured I'd just stick to the schedule.

Replies

• Kristihub
    Kristihub Posts: 46
    Options
    I felt very similarly after the fit test, wanting more. But then, in the middle of the night, I felt it. Don't worry, day 2 will make up for it :)

Push up jacks are the only thing I really couldn't do. I could go down, but not up. They were in my workout yesterday, though, and already I can see improvement in my arm strength! I'm excited for my second fit test on Thursday! (I think that's when it is, don't have my calendar in front of me.)