Progress pictures!

Options
peachyxoxoxo
peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
Day 1 vs Day 12 - is there a difference? I'm not sure if the light is tricking me or if it's because the angle is slightly different but I feel like I'm already noticing some little changes. What do you guys think? I haven't taken measurements yet but my weight is +1 lb today from my first fit test.

I wish the light was exactly the same but we lost power due to storms yesterday, so it's the best I could do.

9ENHB.jpg

Also, the whole picture isn't showing up, so if you right click and do "open image in new tab" you should be able to see the whole thing.

Replies

• SGTflatfoot
    SGTflatfoot Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I see the difference! everything is a little more toned. Your inner thighs are slimmer which is exciting for me because that's one of my problem areas. I'm on day 6 today so that will give me some motivation here to get through! Nice work :]
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Yay, stick with it! I'm so excited to see how I look by the final day.

Also this is a thread for everyone! If you have pics/stats, post 'em.
  • SGTflatfoot
    SGTflatfoot Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I took some pics before I did day 4 so I was a little behind, but should still be good to see the differences. I'll post some progress pics on my 3rd rest day (1st is tomorrow)! I also did measurements, you should do some still. I hear that's where you note the most differences.
  • Kristihub
    Kristihub Posts: 46
    Options
    I agree that you look slimmer already! Inner thighs are most noticeable (and not affected by the lighting) I also agree that you should take some measurements now to compare later.

Great job and thanks for the motivation!

I plan to do round 2 of measurements with my 2nd fit test in 5 days. I'll post then. I don't know if I'll do pics again. I had been thinking maybe at 30 and then 60 days on pics... We'll see.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Def a difference, makes me even more excited to start, yay!!! Awesome job, keep up the good work :)
  • rainbowcarrie
    rainbowcarrie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I can certainly tell!! I think your tummy and thighs look more toned. Keep it up!