Options
DarkFlutter
DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
Name: Angela
SW: 268
CW: 243
GW:150

Why 30DS?
I've heard that it's tough, but produces great results. I am doing this before a 1st time family trip to Disney in September. Would like to get down to 225 by then. ONEderland to bring in the new year!

Replies

• gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Name: JoDee
    SW: 180s
    CW: 151.6
    GW: 105 (that's what I have on my ticker, but I'm thinking 110-120, prob - even though at 151 I can fit into size 5, I don't wanna look ana)

Why 30DS?
    New challenges! I really feel I could keep up with this. I tried P90X when I was at my heaviest and I ended up sick/my mom was sick and I also think it would be a great transition into P90X
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Name: Steph
    SW: 217
    CW: 202
    GW: 150ish!

Why 30DS?
    I want a challenge that is doable. I like the way the program is set up so I do not think I will get bored with it. I am also the type of person who needs to see immediate results so I am hoping I will see something quick!
  • karacakes77
    karacakes77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Name: Kara
    SW: 201
    CW: 189
    GW:155

Why 30DS?
    I have started this before, but never made it past level one. I'm in a family biggest loser challenge that ends in the middle of August and have a family wedding on Sept. 1st. I know great results are possible from this program so I want to see what will happen when I put the work and dedication into it!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Name: Ben
    SW: 374
    CW: 341
    GW: 225

Why 30DS?
    I get bored with do the same workouts so I like changing it up. I've never done a Jillian Michaels workout but of course her reputation precedes her. Looking for a good loss in these 30 days.
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Name: Rose
    SW: 225
    CW: 185
    GW:140

Why 30DS?
    I have started this before, but never made it past level one. I want to see what will happen when I put the work and dedication into it!

In the spirit of full Disclosure I am also starting the HCG diet today.

Load Day 1 Morning weight 184.8
  • krayzeekris
    krayzeekris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Name: Kristin
    SW: 200
    CW: 177
    GW: 150ish maybe 140

Why 30DS?
    I'm kind of a Biggest Loser addict. I've been at a standstill with my weight loss for a couple weeks and I thought this would help. Also, Some day I'd really like to do one of those crazy 5k races with obstacles and whatnot, and I need to get my butt in shape, or I'll never be able to do it.
  • chickenshit4
    chickenshit4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Name: Becky
    SW: 180
    CW: 180
    GW: Not sure

Why 30DS?
    It's something I can do without leaving the house as I have a child. And my clothes aren't fitting..
  • amurdaugh2010
    Options
    Name is Ashley
    sw:145-155 fluctuates
    gw:115-125

I just want to be toned and fit and healthy looking. I want to love my body in a swim suit and feel sexy when my boyfriend thinks I am.
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Name is Julie
    SW: 199.8
    GW: (after this month?) 190
    UGW: 140

Why?
    I need motivation from the group. I really like 30DS format and that it isn't long. I get bored easily.
  • kchullino
    kchullino Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Katie
    CW: 118
    GW: Unknown? Maybe 110.

I'm short and getting chubby (for my height). I want to be healthier and able to keep up with my husband in some sporting and outdoor activities. Anyway, I just started and love the level 1 workout. We'll see if I'm saying that when I switch to level 2! Hopefully, this group helps keep me motivated too!
  • SunshineDieter
    Options
    My name is Aimee.

CW: 185lbs
    GW: 160lbs

(I don't concentrate too much on the scales these days...)

Why 30DS?
    I loathe exercise dvd's with a passion, but need something I can do at home when I can't get to the gym or out for a walk (in the lovely British weather!) and I absolutely love Jillian Michaels. Searching for something by her on amazon, I was spoiled for choice and thought 30DS was a good starting point! :)