Hello!

Options
Hi Team GB!

I am a 27 year old Teacher and mum of one from Portsmouth. Looking for a few friends to keep me motivated to lose just under 2 stone.

Sarah x

Replies

• cleorh
    cleorh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend, I am in the UK too. Midlands but from the North East.
    I have lost 23 pound so far but still have a long way to go !!!
  • sarahjenkins77
    sarahjenkins77 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hi guys, feel free to add me - im based in hertfordshire, uk. I'm on here every day as addicted to MFP so always around if you need some encouragement.
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi all!! Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm from south Wales, and have been here nearly 6 months now, lost 22lbs so far, another 16 to go!!
  • lou_lou_82
    lou_lou_82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I log on everyday, find it a massive help tracking the calories I eat, and stops me from reaching for those snacks! Looking to lose a few pounds before the summer holidays :-)
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You can add me too hun x
  • nichojanes
    nichojanes Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new to MFP so if you would like to add me that would be great.
    It's good to see there are a few brits on here, I'm in derbyshire.
    Nicho
  • BeachSlim
    BeachSlim Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Guys!

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I use MFP on my phone so I don't see the community posts until I get on my laptop. Will add you all now...

Thanks!
  • gail2207
    gail2207 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm 22 and live in the portsmouth area, Hayling Island to be precise! Feel free to add me!
  • donnabullen
    donnabullen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I need to get my backside into gear and loose some weight, I live in Derbyshire.
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Emma and I live in Gloucestershire! Feel free to add me! :)
  • curvfifi
    Options
    Hi, in Fi, 46 and from south gloucestershire and after struggling for a bit I'm on my 2nd day of renewed energy! Feel free to add me.
  • gingellc77
    gingellc77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!

I'm Colin and i live in Bristol. I have been using MFP for a couple of months now. I log in and comment daily so feel free to add me.
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Feel free to add me, I log everyday and comment, so here to help. I am from the South East, actually Eastbourne, more than welcome to help you on this journey.
  • Britlamia
    Options
    HI All
    Feel Free to add me...am from dare i say it...... ESSEX
    Found MFP about 10 days ago and found the food tracker just the app i needed to keep track of my intake per day.
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. I joined this site in Janaury and it has worked for me.

SImply logging food and exercise, keeping to your targets and it will work.

Good luck.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    kATHY FRON NORTHANTS. this works for me.