Need Motivation to bring my Sexy Back

Options
Hello Ladies, I am a single mother of two and work full time. Between work and the kids extra curricular activities there is very little time for anything else. I need ideas on how to incorporate fitness and diet in to my day. I have been on this weight loss roller coaster for over a year with no luck...

I will be 42 next month and I am really trying to get my sexy back. I am not looking to be skinny but I would love to lose 60lbs total. PLEASE HELP...NEED FRIENDS WITH IDEAS

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    For fitness: Get up 30 minutes before the kids and walk 2 miles. Every day. Get one of Leslie Sansone's walking DVDs. I use her 5 mile Fat Burning DVD every day. They are very inexpensive, you can buy a DVD of hers online at Amazon. I have also seen them at Walmart.

For diet: on one of your off days from work take some time to plan and shop for your meals. Every night pack your lunch and snacks for the next ork day.

It's hard but know you can do this! :)
  • colisejohnson
    Options
    Thanks. I can definitely try this because I am already up before the kids. I think it could work.
  • cdhardison
    cdhardison Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello....find a DVD work out that you can do at home then once you put your babies to bed (if they are young) do your work out and after your work out take a nice relaxing shower or bath to get you ready mentally for the next day...also prepare your meals at night for the next day so you can grab and go...you may want to wite your self little note about your goals and put them in place that you go to often like your bathroom mirror so that's the 1st thing you see, your refrigerator, in your car, and at your job if you can. Also keep healthy snacks around your home and job...lots of veggies and fruit like celery, carrots, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, apples and other fruits. I stick to apples because they are low in sugar and calories. Hope this help. Keep me posted on how well your doing. You can do it just take one day at a time and write down everything you put in your mouth that will help a lot and make small goal.

Just stay positive and when you can't because that does happen just log on here and we'll be here to help you threw it :wink:
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I agree with everything supplemama said it's just going to take you doing a bit more which might seem like a bit too much with your already loaded down schedule. But, in the end it comes down to how bad you really wanna loose that 60lbs of pure fat! Enough to get up earlier and loose a bit of sleep so you can exercise your body which in turn will benefit you in tremendous ways, enough to let go of fatty foods and dairy long enough to accomplish your goals. Put in the effort your worth it!!