Did my first Cathe STS video today....

Options
WinningWithin
WinningWithin Posts: 18 Member
....and I can already tell I am going to be *SORE* tomorrow! This was the Phase 4 Total Body video - I'm so impressed with it that I ordered the STS series! All those weights that have been gathering dust in my basement had better WATCH OUT!!! :0)

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Kick *kitten*!
  • deanwifey2002
    deanwifey2002 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I ordered slow and heavy and (another one I can't think of the name) on Thursday. Can't wait to try them.
  • DaysFlyBy
    DaysFlyBy Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Omg I wanna try! I wanna try!

What's the best starter vid??
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Bump for more responses
  • WinningWithin
    WinningWithin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to see what you think of Slow and Heavy. I'm sore - just as predicted - but it feels good to know that I worked my body and challenged it. I feel like it's saying, "Finally! The girl gets it!" :0)
  • sagj
    sagj Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    If you want to try step aerobics I'd recommend Basic Step/Body Fusion. They are both on the same disk and Body Fusion has a little bit of weight work in it. Another slightly more intermediate disk would be Low Impact Step/Total Body Sculpting.

I started with Cathe's Gym Style disks for weight work. There are three, each with a different part of the body. Muscle Max is great for a total body workout. All of these will require some equipment so that is something to keep in mind. Travel Fit only needs a 6' stretchy band if you don't have a lot to start with.

Cathe has a lot of great workouts so I'd recommend just going to her site and looking through the videos to see if one catches your eye. Remember, almost all her workouts have shorter "premixes" so you can always work yourself up to the longer, more intense videos :)
  • sagj
    sagj Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Pure Strength is suppose to have great form tips for those just starting out with weight training!
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    SO awesome! Im gearing up to do my second round of STS, probably will start in late August-early September!
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    sorry, wrong thread