JUST DO IT!!!!!

Options
Hanahut
Hanahut Posts: 26 Member
:smile: Come on guys....we can do this together!!!! Let's work really hard this week! Hang in there!!!!!

Replies

• Onespirit62
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Thanks for adding me to the group!
  • Hanahut
    Options
    Thanks so much for joining....looking forward to seeing you here and what you can bring to it!!!!
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the group and inviting me.
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge!! I am going on vacation starting Tuesday and it will be a challenge to eating properly at all the family gatherings. I will do my best to make wise choices!!
    Good luck this week to everyone!
    Hugs, Reesie
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm glad to be a part of this group...thanks for the invitation!!!
  • azwalkingwoman
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group! My daughter is getting married in 16 weeks and I'd love to lose some weight before them. With any luck and hard work, I am hoping for 30 lbs. We shall see! Starting the day off with a good, healthy breakfast and have my menu planned. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.
    Jane
  • MissMiley
    MissMiley Posts: 49
    Options
    Alright!!! You got the group started!! Thanks for the invite!!

So this afternoon we are going to my DIL's birthday celebration. Her family is grilling/barbecuing chicken, ribs, and I don't know what all. But, I'm prepared.....worked out today & ate light for breakfast & lunch. So I feel like I can go & have a great time.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Cynde
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. We can do this. Encouragement and motivation as well as any exercise goes a long way. :happy:
  • KELVINSMOM
    Options
    Just joined the group. Looking for some support and healthy eating tips for my journey to lose weight and get into a healthier lifestyle. Joined the gym last week, so far three days of Zumba and cardio work outs ,, feeling better already
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am glad to join this group. I just checked my exercise total for the week and burned 3194 calories....and lost 3 pounds.....I wouls say that is a sucess!!!!.

Good choices are ahead of me I am not going to ruin all the work I did this week....

Everyone enjoy the 4th of July holiday....be safe and make good food choices...

keep going... you are so worth it!!!!!
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Karen. I've been looking for people who are serious about losing weight and getting healthy. It's nice to meet you all. Please feel free to add me and best wishes to all! See you at the finish line. ;) Have a great day!
  • azwalkingwoman
    Options
    Thanks again for starting this group. I am super inspired and just ordered a new electric grill, a fitbit and the fitbit Aria scale. I love my gadgets and I figure if they keep my groove going, they'll be worth way more than I paid for them. Have a great evening everyone!
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

This group seems to be what I am looking for and I love the cartoon (reminds me of myself! ;)

Hardest part so far for me is dealing with my craving for sweets! How do you guys curb your appetite for food like these?
  • NajahDaMuslimah
    Options
    Hello to all...! Looking forward to being a member of this group! My best to each and everyone in reaching your goals...
  • Hanahut
    Options
    You guys are all the best....thanks so much for joining our new group. I look forward to seeing you all here!!!! Feel free to share recipes or tips with everyone if you like....we are always looking for new ideas to make our journey a little easier.
    :flowerforyou:
  • DORISGUDINO
    DORISGUDINO Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I did it!! Glad I could figure it out :) Thanks for the invite. Nice to have a group for support, tips and ideas. I have a question. I have been stuck for 2 weeks. Have been under my calories every day, what can I do to get out of this slump!!
  • Bola17
    Bola17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I did it!! Glad I could figure it out :) Thanks for the invite. Nice to have a group for support, tips and ideas. I have a question. I have been stuck for 2 weeks. Have been under my calories every day, what can I do to get out of this slump!!

Hi - I also just joined this group...I also get stuck about every 3 weeks. If I keep at it, don´t eat my exercise cal. and be patient - then I lose more the next week. Guess I have a 3 week cykel for this - maybe you do too!
  • Hanahut
    Options

Hi - I also just joined this group...I also get stuck about every 3 weeks. If I keep at it, don´t eat my exercise cal. and be patient - then I lose more the next week. Guess I have a 3 week cykel for this - maybe you do too!

You are so very right Bola17. The same thing happens to me. If I just hang in there then it just starts to drop again all of a sudden. Weird, I know but it does. I think maybe our bodies just need time to adjust..lol. Maybe they are shocked that we are actually doing it...lol. So don't stop what you are doing and see if it doesn't do the same for you.
  • Hanahut
    Options

So very proud of you girl!!!!
  • Onespirit62
    Options
    Well I am heading out for my daily walk. I am shooting for 5 miles today.........I sure hope I can get it!!! It keeps running from me but maybe today will be the day I catch it lol! Have a great day everyone!