July 1st!

Options
It is almost here! Only an hour away from my time zone to the July Challenge!!! Who is ready???!! Don't give up!!

On the link with the spreadsheet be sure to notice there are 2 sheets. Sheet 1 is minutes walked, and sheet 2 is weight loss! If I need to make any corrections or changes just let me know! :)

Day 1 here we go!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApnqgN1KCClZdEF0YTNlOHVsZWFYNGZJZU81dnU1c1E

Replies

• miareneec
    miareneec Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm going to do it this time :)
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Im gonna be booked all day/night long with party rental deliveries and setups/teardowns but I will try to fit that 30 min of joggin some where in my schedule tomorrow :) Def. want to give this a go. EXCITED TO JOG AGAIN! I cant full force run so yea its a nice and steady jog pace for me....
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WooHoooo....I am ready to go...got my shoes that r made for walkin,,, and thats just what they'll do,,, these walking shoes r gonna walk all over for you...( imitating Nancy Sinatra's song )...LOL!!! Hand in hand friends we r in this together!!!:happy:
  • hilly215
    hilly215 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm SO ready! Heading out for my walk right now!!! Good luck all!!!
  • kathy140
    kathy140 Posts: 75
    Options
    R we only tracking the minutes weekly and not daily on spreadsheet??
  • Sherrilyn123
    Options
    YEAAAAAA just got back...I did it!!!!! I am very Happy :happy:
  • angel4evergvng
    angel4evergvng Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i only see 1 spread sheet- what am i doing wrong? lol
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Angel at the bottom of the sheet (under the names roughly) you will see tabs that say sheet 1, sheet2, sheet3 you just have to click sheet2 tab to get to that info
  • jaimibeth14
    Options
    R we only tracking the minutes weekly and not daily on spreadsheet??

Just weekly. I tried to do it daily in the last challenge and it was too much of a mess! :)
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    First Day under our belts...and how did it go for you??? Felt fantastic walking first thing in the day with a great friend!!! Just wanna kick Julu around and start my own fireworks on my ticker!!!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Got 60 minutes under my belt today, may go for another quick walk after dinner if it cools down a bit.

Tomorrow will probably be a walk at lunch (thank goodness for treadmills in the fitness room in the A/C) and Zumba class after work. May have to do treadmill for a couple of days if we get the MUCH needed rain that is forecasted Monday-Wednesday. Would my Walk Away the Pounds DVDs count too if needed?
  • kcastro124
    kcastro124 Posts: 11
    Options
    Looking forward to this challenge! Ran 4 miles this morning (42min). Thank you for setting the spreadsheet up and inputting all our times!
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have literally been jam packed with non stop working today. As I set up/tear down party rentals all day long. deliver and pickup and drop offs. Well ne ways, would jogging in place for 30minutes count? Cuz right now I have a hour break but here its wayyy to hot to go out for a run this time of day. tomorrow I will go early AM.. So JOG IN PLACE IT IS :)
  • cindyhoyos
    cindyhoyos Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am so bummed! I ended up in the hospital today and hopefully will be out at some point tomorrow! But that means I won't get to start until Tuesday! :cry:
  • angel4evergvng
    angel4evergvng Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ok i am lost.... i posted in here first thing this morning with my starting weight and wishing everyone good luck and now my 'topic post' has vanished and i dont see my starting weight on the spread sheet.... im so confused- maybe only i could see it from the beginning? lol ... anyways- here is my starting weight again.... 281.4.
  • hilly215
    hilly215 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Would my Walk Away the Pounds DVDs count too if needed?

I was wondering the same thing. I would think it would...Anyone have any thoughts?
  • eric198
    eric198 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    July 1 was a good day! I walked 4 miles in 75 minutes.
  • LaVieSuite
    Options
    Local Heat Index Advisory was a deterrant for walking yesterday July 1st... Walked one hour today.
  • jaimibeth14
    Options
    Would my Walk Away the Pounds DVDs count too if needed?

I was wondering the same thing. I would think it would...Anyone have any thoughts?

Most def!
  • jaimibeth14
    Options
    July 1 was a good day! I walked 4 miles in 75 minutes.

AWESOME JOB ERIC!!