Daily Accomplishments

Options
Scymentress
Scymentress Posts: 18 Member
Hi ladies! This is a place where we can post accomplishments. Do you have any tips to share with the group? We want to hear from you!

Replies

• Scymentress
    Options
    Day 2 of Operation: Flat Abs starts today. I did great yesterday. Accomplishments: No cheating and I lost 2 pounds. I'm committed. Let's do this!
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 2lbs!!! Do you weigh yourself everyday?
  • mstcass
    Options
    Accomplishment:
    1.) I did not give in to the craving for sweets! Lord help me. :=}
    2.) I feel a difference in my clothes already
    3.) My evening run was cancelled but I went anyway and did day 1 of my C25k program!

I dont have any tips (yet) but I do have a suggestion. please make your daily diaries visible. I dont want to critique menus, but i like having suggestions on meals. Thanks!
  • Scymentress
    Options
    Yes Tracy! I am obsessed. :-) The scale is in my bedroom. I weigh myself at night and again in the morning. Some people advise against it, but it keeps me focused on my goal.
  • Scymentress
    Options
    I will see if I can do that. My diet is very boring, but manageable. Every time I started a diet and purchased all of this food, I quit because it is overwhelming. Starting this diet and purchased the Power Foods and that's it. I've lost 4 pounds already.
  • mstcass
    Options
    U go girl!! i dont weigh myself often. I have what I call stubborn fat! it seems no matter what i do the scale wont move! so i get discouraged.
    your diary today looked good. gave me some ideas on what to incorporate. i am the same way when it comes to diets and food! then "im like, i wasted all that money!" But, im determined to keep trying!!

Daily accomplishment:
    1) Had a delicious smoothie!
    2.) Wanted a cookie from Zoe's Kitchen but didnt get it!
    3.) Ate 3.5 cups of veggies!

Must focus on increasing water intake and eating 6 small meals.
  • p_quillen
    p_quillen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I accomplished gaining 3 pounds!!!! Grrrrr.
  • Scymentress
    Options
    Are you still eating the Rolos you have stashed by your bed? :-) Keep pushing, it's a choice not an echo. This is the motto from my High School!
  • mina1922
    mina1922 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    With the summer temperatures continuously being on the rise and running more recently I realize hydration is very important. My personal goal for this week is to drink at least 80oz of water a day, have a great week ladies.
  • p_quillen
    p_quillen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    lol. Nahhhh That was the last of my Rolos. Im just learning to eat consistently so that's what I am contributing it to. Plus the fact that my weight fluctuates quite a bit depending on how much running I do. I think it will even out over time but I rarely weigh myself and leave my loss or gain to how clothes fit. Being as tho the only think I pretty much wear is work out attire Im good!
  • mstcass
    Options
    okay...confession time. I went a lil crazy this weekend with my eating, I ate out a lot! so, I went to the grocery store yesterday. so, my accomplishment today is that I did not eat out and I tried to stick to the plan. I think I got off track with the tater tots, but I promise to keep at it! will post again 2mor!!!
  • Scymentress
    Options
    Mina, Pat and Tracy, thanks for posting your accomplishment. Pat, I am with you on the workout attire. For me, I lost 2 inches off my waist already. I'm really excited about that.