Kent getting fit

Options
nevertoolate2
nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
So what are you doing to maintain or improve your fitness and do you have any goals?

Replies

• johnsummerton
    johnsummerton Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Goal is to lose another stone . I run 4-5 miles a week .and go to the gym or swim other day's trying to run further as relatively new to running .
  • Mandy5264
    Mandy5264 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I want to try and lose a stone by October as going to Disneyland Paris (I have so far lost just over 2 stone through weight watchers).

I did belong to the local gym but got totally bored of it and all the posers so now trying to do some fitness at home, mainly zumba and walking at the moment
  • nevertoolate2
    Options
    Hi

Well up to recently I have been in the gym, altnernating between swimming and more general stuff.

I was getting bored so have "borrowed" my Dad's bike and whilst keeping at the swimming have decided to join my wife, daughter and son at karate twice a week.

I've done a couple of bike rides, nothing major.

I have lost 3 stone using my own calorie counter spreadsheet but then found MFP which is much, much easier to use. I was working towards 75kg (another stone and a half to go) but am not sure that is attainable having spoken to a friend of mine at the weekend who is decidedly scrawny at 75kg and the same height as me.
  • Mandy5264
    Mandy5264 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi

Well up to recently I have been in the gym, altnernating between swimming and more general stuff.

I was getting bored so have "borrowed" my Dad's bike and whilst keeping at the swimming have decided to join my wife, daughter and son at karate twice a week.

I've done a couple of bike rides, nothing major.

I have lost 3 stone using my own calorie counter spreadsheet but then found MFP which is much, much easier to use. I was working towards 75kg (another stone and a half to go) but am not sure that is attainable having spoken to a friend of mine at the weekend who is decidedly scrawny at 75kg and the same height as me.

Well done thats brilliant!!
  • nevertoolate2
    Options
    @Mandy Thank you - struggling a bit more recently though, but wont give up
  • Gaffa0001
    Options
    I'm a football coach locally and since I stopped playing I have put on Four Stone, time to get fit and look apart again.
  • Gaffa0001
    Options
    Well done
  • kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm just bored of not being my old size 10 anymore. :smile: