Frustrating!!

Options
kascntry
kascntry Posts: 18 Member
Well...I had told my Dr that w/o my support group (ie: parents & fiancee) I wasn't doing too well w/ my food choices. I have been better since I have at least one of them w/ me. I do great at work except that has been getting harder. The last few weeks I have been so "bad" & the scales show it. Granted....they haven't gone up but, they haven't gone down either. I know I need to get exercise in there w/ the food but, it is so hard! Especially when he works odd shifts. When he is home...I want to be home to see him! Argh!!

What frustrats you??

Replies

• ladygodzilla
    ladygodzilla Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am frustrated with my selfsabotage. I start out ok, but then something happens and I trow in the towel. I just stop and think: let's eat a great amount of bad foods and after that just start over... but it's a vicious cycle.... Can't seem to stop. So now I will try a diet with lots of filling and healthy foods and just keep going on the cardio... in the attic I have an elliptical trainer and some weights... and I ave running shoes... the moment my knee stops to hurt, I will start that again... And this time I don't want to quit!!!!
  • miliemilie
    miliemilie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What frustrates me is that I procrastinate so much in the morning I never prepare myself a lunch for work, even though I would have plenty of time to do it if I was getting up 10 minutes earlier instead of reading news in bed. I'm pissed at myself, because I always have everything I need to make healthy lunches in my fridges (nice salads, healthy vegetarian sandwitches with whole weat bread of left-overs of my previous dinner, which are generally chicken or fish). So because I'm that lazy, I always end up buying some fast food for lunch (sanditches mostly). Stupid me, really.