Week 13 wednesday

Exercise- no
    Under calories- yes
    Water- 18 cups
    Walking- 5 miles
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I have everything recorded on the spread sheet. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Let's check in in the next few days with who wants to do another challenge, and figure out how to set it up.
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Good idea quietlywinning! Everyone please update the spreadsheet for week 13 and I will do some tallying so you can see how you did in the challenge!

Have a great Sunday!
    Dorie
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I just wanted to thank you all for keeping this going! I was not the best at checking in the last few weeks, since I came back from vacation! I haven't been able to get to the spreadsheet either, so that didn't help either!

I love the ideas for a new challenge, and I would love to join in!
  • quietlywinning
    Options
    I think we may as well start our new challenge NEXT Sunday, the 8th. I think this week will pretty much be a wash. We can use these few days to brainstorm and then set it up. So throw all your ideas out here whenever you get a chance!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Should we make a new thread for the BrainStorming week ideas?
  • Missy_Snipes
    Missy_Snipes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ladies for keeping this going and finishing it!! It was a long 13 weeks! I lost a total of 15 lbs and 9 inches total! I am thrilled!! I am 16 lbs away from my goal weight so this challenge got me half way there!! Good luck to each and every one of you in reaching your goals!!! Thank you all again!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello team mates!! I wanted to thank everyone who was part of this challenge! I have lost a total of 5 pounds. I didn't really fill in the spreadsheet the last 2 weeks but I have still logged calories and exercised. This challenge really kept me on track, having teams and spreadsheets and weekly exercises really helped me stay focused on my goal! I am sad that it is over, but maybe one day we can all do this again :)
  • quietlywinning
    Options
    Congratulations, Missy and pundas, on your weight and inch losses!
  • shapestocome
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I have been crazy busy this week so I will hopefully get to the calculations tomorrow or Thursday depending how many picnics I have and how much food I have to make tomorrow. But definitely I will have them posted no later than Thursday evening.

Dorie
  • shapestocome
    Options
    Sorry Ladies it took me a little longer to get tallys posted. Here are the results.

Weeks 9-13 (June):

I am listing all those over 250:

Katacheese - 501
    MissySnipes - 437
    quietlywinning - 367
    nu2012 - 260
    m00nflwr - 258

Congrats Ladies you all did awesome! Great numbers for the end of the challenge! Katacheese took 1st place again in June! Great job Katacheese - you rock!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Here are the top 3 for the full challenge:
    Katacheese - 1316
    MissySnipes - 1205
    Quietlywinning - 1078

Here are the top 3 walking miles:
    shapestocome - 316 miles
    Ldumas79- 264.2
    Katacheese - 222

Congrats Katacheese for being the overall challenge winner!! You ROCKED this challenge!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Great job everyone! Can't wait for next challenge :)

Here is the link again to the Team Captain Spreadsheet.... you can go there to take a look at other people's scores and see how you did with your walking (mileage) challenge. The tabs are at the bottom of the page for the 3 groups, and then you can scroll down and find your numbers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuNcw4U_pKc-dDR4QXZJamJobVB2U19MOTJTYW1oQ0E#gid=2

Dorie
  • quietlywinning
    Options
    Thank you, Dorie!