Week 1 P90X!!!! Here we go!!

Options
IamSheaMc
IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
Hello everyone this is going to be my Day 1 and I assume most people here are just starting out today. I made this topic Week 1 instead of day one because some people may have started before today or may start later.

So tell me:

1) Which Day are you on?
2) Are you doing Classic, Doubles or Lean?

Replies

• stljpascoe
    stljpascoe Posts: 12
    Options
    Day1, classic, knocked it out at 5am est.
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Watch out now! :glasses: Awesome job!
  • _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    1-2) Shoulders and Arms + ARX doing a hybridized version of my own making. Got in Chest and Back yesterday on a whim, but today is my day 1.
    I plan on rotating through all of the ST workouts once before repeating them, so next is CST, then BB. Cardio will be either Rushfit, kenpo, ZWOW's on off days until my ankle is 1 week pain free, then I'll be back with plyo and running and burpees!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    ^^^ sounds like a plan!
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was actually yesterday July 1 for me...I started with Core Synergistics. Today...I'm not sure yet. LOL! I'll be bringing it. I'm down 2 lbs since last week too, and I'm excited!
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm doing classic, so it's chest & back for me with ARX. I'm doing them after kids are in bed tonight, although tomorrow I'll be doing plyo AM and Wednesday I'll be doing at the gym as my weights at home are the ones, you have to keep adjusting for each one and it's a pain to do, I've done the strength ones at the gym with just my printout before :D

ETA - I'm also doing the butt bible lower body exercises, I've done my level 1 today ;)

Kelly
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Week 2, classic and Im also doing it with a buddy of mine on here. Hopefully shell join too. I have a knee injury so I dont do plyo or the anything that involves jumping. Its been working for me I feel great.
  • fizzy123
    fizzy123 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi I just got my P90X today.
    After reading through it I'm going to try the lean version.Starting with Core Synergist today.
    Started the nutrition plan also and as I usually don't log everything I'm going for the portion aspect.
    So far so good. I've never done a programme like this before so I hope I'll be able for it. I was quite fit until this spring when I suffered a bad bout of pneumonia.Getting back to running and strength training in the last month, so here goes.
    (I usually just browse other posts and get my inspiration from the way people have made such a difference to their lives.So I guess I am really committing to this by posting.)
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Week 2, classic and Im also doing it with a buddy of mine on here. Hopefully shell join too. I have a knee injury so I dont do plyo or the anything that involves jumping. Its been working for me I feel great.

HEY! That's ME!!! hehehe! I am leary around the plyo as well (right foot/ankle issues), but will check it out to see (tomorrow, right?!?!)

Everything has been going great so far! I didn't realize I was as strong as I am!!! YEEEEAHHHHH!!! can't wait to see what this does for me by sept!!! :bigsmile:
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options

HEY! That's ME!!! hehehe! I am leary around the plyo as well (right foot/ankle issues), but will check it out to see (tomorrow, right?!?!)

Everything has been going great so far! I didn't realize I was as strong as I am!!! YEEEEAHHHHH!!! can't wait to see what this does for me by sept!!! :bigsmile:

Must u say September?? Seems like well never finish...lol
  • kholbrook17
    Options
    day 1 today went great, hard but great lol!! Started with core synergenics!! Then hitting the track for more cardio!! Woot Woot!
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on day one and am following the Lean schedule.. Finished with Core Synergistics and Ran 2.5 miles today!!
  • fizzy123
    fizzy123 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Just finished day 1 lean.
    Loved the workout.;-)
    Have to keep motivated on this
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options

Must u say September?? Seems like well never finish...lol

LOL ummm ok in less than 90 days!!! actually, when I did JMBR, it went by VERY quickly! I don't want my summer to go by that fast though!! hehe
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Day one done, I decided with ab ripper to try to get the moves down instead of doing the whole sets some I did the full twenty five but most I did about 20 of. I'll be doing plyo AM tomorrow, I like that routine hope everyone else has gotten their workout in, good luck and keep pushing play :)
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Yay! Everyone is on track...day 1 down I decided to go with the classic, that was a struggle Chest & Back with ARX. I am not a fan of push ups but I stuck with it and tried to do what I could.

Polyometrics tomorrow can't wait that's more my thing.
  • stljpascoe
    stljpascoe Posts: 12
    Options
    what is ARX... duh, ab ripper. im so slow
  • VictorinoDennis
    Options
    Day 1 classic chest and back with ab ripper x. Yeah Buddy
  • allyjoy83
    allyjoy83 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Day 1, classic ... roommates came home in the middle of the workout and I ended up their entertainment. Grrr! :grumble: BUT, still made it through chest & back and ab ripper. I will not be discouraged! :bigsmile:
  • semitchell08
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I started day 1 of the lean program today, core synergistics! it was great, hoping I can stick to the schedule!