Day 1

Options
nangelle
nangelle Posts: 19 Member
Well day 1 was off to a great start for me! I completed my 30 minute zumba workout on the xbox. I have to say each time I complete a class it is getting easier, which is making it more fun!

Thanks again for starting this challenge!

Replies

• ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I did a short class on zumba wii only 23 minutes but at high intensity....I also did 5000 steps on the recumbant bike and an ab workout
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    Your welcome. I completed my first day as well. I am so excited to see the results. Keep up the good work.
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Great day, did the Step by Step video with stretching-65 minutes
  • winefine2012
    Options
    Day 1 went to zumba class...Loved it!!!!
  • glamgreen
    glamgreen Posts: 1
    Options
    First time doing Zumba, I hope it get easier. Regardless, I was able to do 25 min.
  • rayita001
    rayita001 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just finished the Zumba Live DVD with stretching. (60 min) cooling off
  • nangelle
    nangelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It did get easier for me. The first few times I was barely able to keep up with it. I do my zumba on the xbox. Now I am able to complete high intensity classes. I am still sweating but it feels great to be able to complete the whole class. Hopefully I will be able to tackle the long class soon. Just stick to it, it will get easier!!
  • Dot2Dots
    Dot2Dots Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    :happy: I did the 20 minutes Express Zumba dvd & the Flat Abs Zumba Dvd...sweated my butt off !!
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    I did my Day 1 and was sweating really bad. I am ready for today. Zumba here I come!!!!