Day 3 - Shake Your Booty!

Options
lottieloves85
lottieloves85 Posts: 73 Member
Welcome to Day 3 and Happy 4th July to all you American challengers! To celebrate it being Independence Day for you guys, and Hump Day for the rest of us, today's challenge is....

SHAKE YOUR BOOTY!

That's right, get up, whack on some tunes and shake what ya momma gave ya!

I think we should all aim for at least 30 minutes of booty shaking today - this can be at home freestyling to your fave music, at a dance/zumba class, or whilst at a July 4th party!

So tell me, what song makes you wanna get on up and shake it?!

Replies

• lottieloves85
    Options
    Welcome to Day 3 and Happy 4th July to all you American challengers! To celebrate it being Independence Day for you guys, and Hump Day for the rest of us, today's challenge is....

SHAKE YOUR BOOTY!

That's right, get up, whack on some tunes and shake what ya momma gave ya!

I think we should all aim for at least 30 minutes of booty shaking today - this can be at home freestyling to your fave music, at a dance/zumba class, or whilst at a July 4th party!

So tell me, what song makes you wanna get on up and shake it?!

Just to clarify - by booty shaking I mean dancing, NOT what my hubby has just shown me on YouTube!! LOL :blushing:
  • lottieloves85
    Options
    Ok, so the song that makes me wanna get my groove on is Pump It by Black Eyed Peas! Try doing the alphabet dance to this! (This is writing the alphabet with your body - gets the hips moving! )
  • Msmonique1982
    Msmonique1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Gotta say Nicki Minaj, Starships, and Usher's song Yea.
  • gmoneylemus
    Options
    No more like Wiz Kalifa
  • peridot1383
    peridot1383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Calabria by Enur! and Wild One by FloRida.
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Beyonce- single ladies, lol
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Grace - Not Over Yet :-)

This is actually a good one for tomorrow for me, as by co-incidence it falls the same day as I'm going to a wedding reception (I know on a Wednesday!)
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Any song on the Zumba program I have, which is how I will be shaking my booty tonight...
    1....2.....3....ZUMBA :bigsmile:
  • meljofield
    meljofield Posts: 79
    Options
    No laughing...Boyfriend by Justin Bieber.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    Any old school song...especially Motown (Temptations, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder). Also anything by Earth Wind and Fire. Should be an easy challenge tomorrow. The IPOD will be blasting all day!!!
  • JoyciaChanel
    Options
    Rhianna - S&M
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Like a G6-Dev
  • TarynLgh
    TarynLgh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Perfect!! Because today I will be on the Zumba (wii). I've worked my way up to about 30 minutes but I think I am going to try for an extra song or two this time.
  • Mizkatemay
    Mizkatemay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sexy and I know it by LMFAO, even my boys will shake their butts with me!
  • danyeld619
    danyeld619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Get Busy by Sean Paul! I did Zumba today so I definitely succeeded at this challenge lol!
  • ang_stauff
    ang_stauff Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    No laughing...Boyfriend by Justin Bieber.

I love Justin Bieber and my fiance tells me to grow up all the time haha
  • ang_stauff
    Options
    I think I will put Rhianna on Pandora...love her station
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I did my 30 minutes of dancing this evening, dancing to songs like Boogaloo Down Broadway, Hang On Sloopy and a bunch of other great oldies from the 60's & 70's. The only exception to the years was when my husband pulled up the David Bowie/Mick Jagger version of Dancin' In The Street, which is probably one of my favorite dancing songs!
  • SRitzy
    SRitzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well, technically I did not actually dance today. But I did spend 4-1/2 hours helping my husband taking down our old fence, digging new holes, and cementing in the new fence post. Oh, ya, did i mention it was 100 + degrees outside today!! We did have music playing. I have nothing left in me to dance for 30 minutes tonight. So I'm going to say I danced with the fence posts today! Haha! If that doesn't count, than I believe I will pass on today's challenge.
  • ang_stauff
    Options
    I managed to get a 15 minute dance exercise in and then decided it was way too hot and hopped in the pool and jogged in the water for the other 15 mins so I still got a 30 minute workout in