your favourite person in Body Revolution?

Options
It seems to have changed as I have moved on. I think David is awesome with his rockstar jumps and cannon balls but I'm really loving Ken right now. He gets so deep in his jumping lunges and I hate jumping lunges so I love watching him.

Replies

• Maiello1970
    Maiello1970 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Kenta is my favorite, if i can get past all his funny faces...LOL
  • lchapoton
    lchapoton Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Anita, by a long shot. She does everything PERFECT.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Of course I like Jillian.But I want to look like Natalie.she's very motivating to me.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I love Omar, he is hardcore. And Mimi is so cute, she makes me laugh.
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm an Anita fan, and Natalie too since I did 30DS as my go-to for a long time, and they're in her Killer Buns and Thighs. Was very excited to see them in this; its like working out with old friends. I like pretty much everyone, but that Sari girl and Lana.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I like the two guys as well - Omar & Kenta. Girls I think Mimi is a hoot and I like the blonde that smiles all the time (forget her name).

How far is everyone? I'm exactly half way through now and really enjoying Phase 2, but I've actually gained weight. Anyone else gotten further and experienced the same? I'm hoping this is just part of the process. lol
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or do they sometimes get Jillian's form instructions wrong?
    For instance (phase 1), there's the move where she wants you to bend one leg back at the knee, keeping your knees together (at least that is what she says) as you lean forward w/ your weights and bring yourself back up. At least half of them are kicking their leg back behind them as they bend down. So I'm confused on which is correct/if it matters.
    There's been a few other examples, but I'd have to watch the disc again to specify.
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    There is something that I like about all of them and my favorites changed throughout the 90 days.

I would like to see more Ken (swoon)

Omar and Kenta are fun because she always adds more weight and they smile everytime

David (aka grown *kitten* man) is fun because of his jumps.

Anita = rock star

Natalie is fun becuase she obviously is an amazing athlete, but will cheat if you watch her in the background. Makes her seem human.

Hailey is just nice to look at

Lana does seem to half *kitten* it, but I like to watch her abs. And when Jillian tell her to "fly like a little bird"

Sari seems the most like an actual human.. I like her more than most people around here like her. I think she has a sense of humor. I like when Jillian starts to walk toward her for something and she tries to convince Jillian that she is "Working hard, working it out" and Jillian makes her push harder. I find myself pushing harder with her.

And last but not least, Mimi. Also known as Kamillah Barett. She is so FUN. I loved her when she was on the first season of Dancing with the stars (look her up on youtube. her hip hop routine is amazing)
  • KellyH2012
    KellyH2012 Posts: 14
    Options
    I think Mimi is my favorite cuz she makes me laugh, I'm kinda sad she's way in the back for workouts 9&10 tho!! But Anita & Natalie I like alot too since I've done other workouts with them in it. They almost feel like old friends to me lol. Everyone has killer bodies & that gives me motivation to push harder and I love that Jillian says something along the lines of these people weren't born with these bodies, they've worked hard for them and you can have it too if you just work for it.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Just started BR...so far my favorite is Natalie...great body. And Omar is so cute. Mimi is so cute and funny.
  • FitBrunette
    FitBrunette Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anita definitely. I like Natalie because she's funny and it makes me laugh when she gets in trouble with Jillian. But her cheating or lack of movement during some exercises frustrates me. Like I know she can do so much better and she clearly has the killer body to prove it.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Omar! he's a whole lot of hunky man right there.
    Im just starting this now, but pre-viewed all of phase one. They all have slamming bodies. Id trade any day. :)
  • blaquebutterfly75
    blaquebutterfly75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Anita! I have had body envy since 30 Day Shred. I was so happy to see her here. She seems so nice too.
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Mimi makes me laugh...
    I love the way David jumps...
    Terri-Ann is my favorite - love her smile and how she pushes through

Lana : (love that she's a mom, but she does everything half assed by the end - not motivating)