Options
Let's get motivated!

7/2 SW: 147.5
Goal: -10 to 15lbs

Replies

• crybil
    crybil Posts: 13
    Options
    :wink: sounds great whats this group about are we going to do so many crunches and stuff like that in the month of july
  • jbwilliams888
    Options
    Motivation Needed! Let's go!
  • mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    SW: 186
    GW: 174

My goal is to lose between 10 and 15 pounds this month. I am doing Body Revolution and I love challenge groups! I just finished 30 Day Shred and am super excited to see what happens with this new program from Jillian Michaels.
  • KimmerzB
    KimmerzB Posts: 37
    Options
    Welcome...the more the better!! :bigsmile:
  • dreamingoffit
    Options
    Hoping to loose weight before vacation late july. Any exercise routine that work for you guys?
  • Magnamus
    Magnamus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Today I reached my target weight.
    Now I have made my diet even stricter, I increased my exercise routine by 20 extra minutes and re-adjust my target weight.
    ...and I'm going for the six (possibly 8) pack.

21404965.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Cuddlebug12
    Cuddlebug12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 150 and my goal weight is 130.... Lets find our abs
  • sglato
    sglato Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am going on vaca at the end of this month. I work out extremely hard four days a week, and eat right, but somehow my abs are not going anywhere. Any suggestions to great workouts for the abs?
  • befit911
    befit911 Posts: 20
    Options
    My current weight is ranging from 141.4 to 136.4. I am going to weigh myself in the morning because that is when I usually weigh in and will post. But my goal weight is 133.
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    Current weight is 123lbs
    Goal weight: around 118. But I am more interested in getting toned and finding my abs than what the scale shows :-) !!!
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hi there.... my starting weight this month is 148.1 .... I would love to lose 10lbs this month. My ultimate goal weight is 115
  • sethdphoto
    sethdphoto Posts: 49
    Options
    Starting weight: 145.
    What I'm doing:
    -Rowing for 30 mins 5 days/week
    -Weights for 30 mins 5 days/week
    -Pull-ups every day
    -Core 15 mins per day.

Thoughts????
  • corinne1977
    corinne1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Start weight 131 -
    Goal weight for July - 125

I'm running 2-3 miles a day and also doing Supreme 90 day workout - I completed DVD #6 last night. I can already feel the difference.
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi =]

My starting weight was 196, and I am currently 174 I think may have gone down but can't check just yet =[

My Goal weight is 150. I'm not really looking to lose a specific number this month, mainly want to lose some more inches.

I am currently doing the 30DS 4 times a week and my own choice of Cardio (most likely Zumba) 2 times a week with one rest day.
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    7/3/2012 - SW: 130

July GW: 125

Ultimate GW: 118-120
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Today July 2/12

Jul 2 WT: 126.3
    Jul 31 GW:120
    Aug 31 GW:115

Current WO's ~ marathon training and Ab videos
  • luvinlife2012
    luvinlife2012 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goal for the month of July is to shed 13 pounds and make it out of the BMI overweight category. I'm on day 2 of INSANITY. Tough, but powerful.
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good group!

My weigh-in for Monday, July 2 was 157.6.
    My goal for July is to loose at least 4 pounds. I'd love to break 150 this month, but forced low activity will slow me down.

I'm 5'2", 58 years old.

I have a knee injury, and have to wear a brace until I get stronger. No impact exercises at the moment. I'm having physical therapy twice a week, with the primary goal of strengthening my knee, and the secondary goal of strengthening my core.

I'm on a mission to learn as much as possible, while I am forced to be inactive, so that I can be ready to hit the ground "running" when I'm no longer limping!
  • KimmerzB
    KimmerzB Posts: 37
    Options
    Happy 4th of July to everyone!! Welcome and happy to have you all here! :happy:
  • mariaseychelles
    mariaseychelles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    weight on july 2nd 138.6 lbs
    Goal weight for july 31st: 132 lps

FIND MY ABS!!!!