7/03

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our daily thread!

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

[Anyone can start the daily thread, just make the new subject and copy and paste the intro. Thanks in advance for your help.]

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)
Emily (emom3boys)
Randy (Randyamc)
Sandra (Leeloominai01)
Toni (Themoodys13)
Corey (coreyisaacs)
Joe (misterbigg36)

Replies

• shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Can't edit the title, oops! Obviously it's the daily thread :smile:

Got up at 6am again to run, man is that rough. It takes my body way longer to warm up than even going at 7:30. Oh well, it's done and out of the way.

I'm finally down a lb today, I recorded it since I won't have access to my home scale on my normal weigh in day. I hope it's a 'real' loss :glasses:

Sonya - good luck on your upcoming race!

Happy Tuesday everyone!
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! Its feels so good to finally see that scale moving doesn't it?

Well I am in the middle of a moving nightmare here. I feel like I've spent the last week doing nothing but cleaning and packing. Every time I clean something in my new place I see something else that needs to be cleaned. Last night I realized I need to wash the walls in the closet and bathroom (the only rooms we didn't have painted) so I will be doing that tomorrow after I run a 10K. The worst part is I still have to clean my own place after I move out as well! Grrr. My brother owes me big time.

Alright, off to work!
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Doing ok today, still need to exercise but I hope that I'll have the energy for that tonight! My meal planning is slightly better and I'm getting the hang of the site (And I love it - have I mentioned it before :tongue: ) and I'm making progress.

Debbie it's great that you managed the early morning run and congrats on the loss!

Ellie you seem to have an unending source of energy - doing a 10k AND moving? That's impressive, and yes, your brother owes you big time!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good Morning People!!!

Debbie - Congrats, that's awesome!!!

Ellie - Ick, I'm sure you are ready to be done with that. Never enjoyed moving.

Sandra - Need to work on my meal planning. Consistent progress is what it's all about!! Well that and the hokey pokey from what I hear.

Lost track of time last night so I will be doing my run this evening when it's much much warmer... ick. Well, it's better than the option of not doing it!!!
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    Hello ladies and gents, I hope the good people of Thirty Somethings are having a good day. Well done on the loss Debbie, lets hope it's the start of bigger and better things. is it suitable to use the phrase bigger and better in this situation? Ellie I'm feeling your pain as I'm busy trying to move my fiance into my house at the moment. There's small to medium sized collections of boxes in various rooms around the house. Plus we have a new dining table. It's from Ikea but sounds like it's from Klingon. I have the joy of putting that together later which if I'm honest doesn't bother me so much. I just look forward to finding out which vitally important piece is missing from the box this time. God bless those wacky Swedes. They always almost give you enough parts to build the thing you just bought.
    It's good to see that we all suffer from the same problems when it comes to exercise, time. There never seems to be enough of it at the moment. It's the gym for me again tonight. I'll be working on my chest and triceps tonight which means i return to my most hated exercise, press ups on that vibrating plate thing. Still it's all good and since I upped my calories the gym sessions are going pretty well although I'm yet to attain that whole body builder condom full of walnuts look.

Anyway enough about me and the not so dramatic dramas in my life. Have a good day guys and keep it up. Seeing how possitive you guys are every day gives me such a boost sometimes.
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    Hi All!

I am finally back. We had a great vacation and now it is time to settle down into a routine or cookin' and gymin'. Tonight I have gym date with Jackie so that is a pretty good start. I began logging food yesterday but got off track by the end of the day. I'll go back in and fill in how it went.

I also need to come up with some goals for this month!

Debbie - I am really impressed with you getting up so early to run!

Ellie - Good luck on your 10k & moving project!

Paul - I think I missed the post about the "vibrating plate," what strange torture is this?

Ok, I am off an extra long trip to the doctor's office. *sigh*

Best,
    Sara Grace
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone -

Hope you all are having a great day.
    It is impressive that you can run so early , Debbie. I'm new to the working out stuff - but think I would like to try a 5k at some point - probably when I get under 200lbs. Good luck to everyone moving - and Paul - a condom full of walnuts is my new favorite analogy! Hope you had a nice vacation Sara.

Hope you all have a great 4th!
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi Everyone -

Hope you all are having a great day.
    It is impressive that you can run so early , Debbie. I'm new to the working out stuff - but think I would like to try a 5k at some point - probably when I get under 200lbs. Good luck to everyone moving - and Paul - a condom full of walnuts is my new favorite analogy! Hope you had a nice vacation Sara.

Hope you all have a great 4th!

Thank you Moody, I stole it myself :wink: