WHAT PLAN ARE YOU FOLLOWING?

Options
Poorgirls_Diet
Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
I have been on Dukan diet since end of January. It's a low carb diet and it works for me. What are you all doing?

Replies

• spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I am doing my own thing. Trying to net between 1200 and 1600 calories a day and trying to burn at least 420 calories every day from exercise.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I did the HCG diet lost 25 lbs. Lost the next 30 watching my intake and keeping to sorta low carb. I try to work out a min of 30 minutes daily of concentrated exercise. I try to keep calories between 1200 and 1500. Still have 30 lbs to go
  • msvarga
    msvarga Posts: 3
    Options
    Doing my own thing and detoxing keeping myself around 1500 or less low carb and min of 30 mins of exercise at least 5 times a day
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Nothing specific. Watching calories and trying to exercise some everyday. Weighing my food and eating accurate portion sizes!
  • halaw
    halaw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Staying close to or under my allotted calories a day 1500 and cardio in the gyn 5 days a week for an hour and completing Shaun T's Insanity 60 day challenge, Im sure I'll be doing round 2 of this or one of his other workouts he kicks the sweat and fat out of me daily.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    just tracking my calories on MFP , exercising 6 days a week and trying to get in at least 10,000 steps a day
  • becca14u2nv
    becca14u2nv Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just started Medifast this week. Hoping to loose 55 pounds to get me at a healthy weight. I'm also trying to make sure I walk at least 30 minutes each day which right now for me is about a mile and a half.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Not on a plan.I eat whatever I want (in moderation,no more super size)but stay in my sodium,carb,sugar ,cholesterol intake allowed and stay within 1,550-1,700 cals a day and exercise 4-5 x's a week (Just walking or jogging for 20-30 min),Also drink 1-2 gallons of water a day no soda and add green veggies to ALL my meals
  • harribo_mum
    Options
    I just eat what i feel like as long as its under my cals. Seems to have worked so far
  • elaineanne1
    elaineanne1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm just calorie counting but sort of following the WW diet.
  • jlberzinskas
    Options
    I'm following Drew Manning's fat2fit program, along with gym time, and mfp tracking.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    No particular diet, just portion control and eating within my calories (or trying to, at least!) Exercise is walking or running, a little bit of strength training.