Day 2

Options
GirlyGirl28a
GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
Hey guys! how was day 2? Plyometric Cardio Circuit?!?! I really liked it. I was sweating so much by the end! were you guys??
what did y'all find the most challenging?? I found that those ski abs were so hard!! ahh.

anyways! hope you guys had fun! I am so glad you guys are doing this! its really motivating!! does anyone find that too??

Replies

• LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 2 in the books! Burned 305 calories per HRM. The circuit was intense but not overwhelming!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I just got back from vacation. I did the fit test a week ago (before I decided I didn't want to start it then go on vacation for 4 days). So I'm going with those results and I'll do day 2 later this evening!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I think I have the plyometric cardio circuit on my schedule today too... day 16 though. That's my favorite video so far. Aside from cardio recovery, which is like "ahhh so good" after all the jumping around.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I felt like I was going to die by the time I got to the circuit that started out with the basketball shots. Those were fine, but then it got progressively worse. The ski abs were killer. It felt great, though--I was completely dripping with sweat when I finished.
  • 88mini
    88mini Posts: 4
    Options
    It was pretty hard for me ! But I felt great afterwards ! yeeey !
  • aimeeleo
    aimeeleo Posts: 22
    Options
    I too was dripping in sweat. My daughter kept yelling, "You can do it mommy! " That made me push harder. MFP is also making this fun to keep pushing.
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I worked 100%, 80% of the time. Burned 910cal w/hrm . I think my calves exploded lol.
  • Juccole
    Juccole Posts: 2
    Options
    Day 2 was so hard for me. I haven't worked out in a while since I just had a baby and my doctor didn't allow me to workout during my pregnancy. I got through it though and I can't wait to see the end results when this is all over.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm one day ahead of you guys - but yesterday was SO much harder than today, for me. Although, it was also a lot of fun :) I was dripping sweat by the time the warmup was over, lol!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Made it about half way through...30 mins, 300 calories. Man I'm out of shape!
  • GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey, is anyone sending in their forms to get the t-shirt? (when it's all over). and does anyone know if they ship the shirts to Canada?
  • ambersinclair
    ambersinclair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I made it through today, with more breaks than I should have but I finished. I was dripping in sweat and thinking about the cold shower I was going to take. I just hit pause, got my minute of catch-up breathing and then resumed. It was hard but I can't wait to see the results. I'm so happy we have each other in this group.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]14412784.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Hey, is anyone sending in their forms to get the t-shirt? (when it's all over). and does anyone know if they ship the shirts to Canada?

I'm going to! And I'm not sure but you can probably find that out on the Beachbody website.