Day 3!!

Options
LovelyLibra79
LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
Day 3 in the books! Wow! those V-Push ups are a killer! Happy 4th!

Replies

• GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I know eh! today's dvd was awesome! I was like sweating so much by the end! I was like dying! how bout you guys?

those tricep dips were good too eh?
  • SGTflatfoot
    SGTflatfoot Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Every day I sweat more than is considered ladylike! Did that video Monday, I believe. I'm on week 2 and it never gets less sweaty it would seem. Good work ladies, keep it up! :]
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I loved the Day 3 workout because I desperately need all that arm work. My whole body hurt on Day 4! (I'm on Day 5, so a little ahead of most of you.) The tricep dips about killed me!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Shoulders killing me lol yesterday it's was calves. Not stopping though fighting through.
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Today was cardio rest day for me. I grabbed my hand weights to squeeze in some bicep/chest/shoulder work since there are a lot of pauses between exercises where he's just talking.
    I have to say - I felt AWESOME after this day - lots of stretches and yoga moves. I did not log it though, because I felt like there couldn't have been much calorie burn with this video. That's okay though, I'm sure there will be plenty tomorrow! LoL!
  • bhagya2485
    Options
    Had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Missed Day 3 :frown: I went running in the morrning & the plan was to complete it in the afternoon but I wasn't feeling very well...I was able to muster up some energy to go & see a few friends n fam, so the 4th did not turn out completely bad. I'm going to try to catch up after wk.
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Cardio power & resistance -- completed:happy:
  • ambersinclair
    ambersinclair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just did day 3 because I swam and my calves were killing me on the 4th. It made me throw up and the end of the workout. Good times, but not really. I still need to do recovery and then I'll be back on track. Thank you all for being such an inspiration.