Week 1 P90X!!!! Here we go!!

Options

Replies

• allyjoy83
    allyjoy83 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Woke up late today and didn't think I'd make today's workout, but I made it happen. Arms and shoulders hate me, but well worth it. :smile:
  • stljpascoe
    stljpascoe Posts: 12
    Options
    Way to push through.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Yeah I shop with amazon all the time i'm just tired of spending money :/
  • fizzy123
    fizzy123 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yoga today for me, here we go.
    Have to travel for the next few days so will try and log my workouts. This is the danger time for me.
    I hope to have a full report next Mon.:smile:
  • _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Cardio for me today. RushFit w/ Georges St.Pierre. killer burn
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    Yoga was ... well ... I don't think I gave it my all, but maybe because I hate it so much (always have hated yoga, even when I was skinny). I tried to power through, but not my best performance. Next Thursday, though, more effort.
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    Yoga today for me, here we go.
    Have to travel for the next few days so will try and log my workouts. This is the danger time for me.
    I hope to have a full report next Mon.:smile:
    Good luck!
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Love Yoga X, done & done :)
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Had to switch some things up a bit.. Did arms and shoulders yesterday, but didn't have time for ARX.. Today was supposed to be Yoga, but I loaned my Yoga DVD to a friend and have not got it back yet. So... I did Cardio X and ARX today... Great workouts.. not liking ARX so much... :0) Hope everyone is pushing through!! ~Tina
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Yoga is a wrap!! some of those moves are crazy, I enjoyed it tho!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :drinker:
  • muadeeb
    muadeeb Posts: 91
    Options
    Day 26 Core Synergistics...actually missing the chest, arm, and abs workouts, but its my change up week. 4 days until pic day and new mesurements.
  • _SASX_
    Options
    Back Biceps and ARX today! I think I'll not do a doubles today, as my shoulders are a bit twingy. let them rest a bit. then sweat hard tomorrow!

how is everyone else doing today?
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Way to go muadeeb! Awesome dedication 2 more days and you'll be done with Training Block 1 and on to Training Block 2!!:happy:

_SASX_ I have *Legs & Back, & ARX* today...Sticking with Classic.
  • _SASX_
    Options
    Shea, I'd have done L&B, but I want to give my ankle as much time as possible to heal before doing major stuff on it yet. So I'm rotating through the other ST's: B&B, CST, S&A and C&B-for a few more weeks.

Those sneaky lunges.....
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Done... Ran 2.6 miles (with hills) and only got 30 min's done of legs and back.. I hate it when life gets in the way! Going to try and finish legs and back tonight.. Did not do Ab ripper today since I did it yesterday.. Gosh, staying on track is harder than I thought it was going to be! Anyways, hope everyone is having a great Friday!!
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    Got through today's workout (Legs & Back) ... some difficulty with my balance, but pushing through. Just press play, right? I hope everyone's getting it in!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Did Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X today! BOO YEAHH!!! :smile:
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Shea, I'd have done L&B, but I want to give my ankle as much time as possible to heal before doing major stuff on it yet. So I'm rotating through the other ST's: B&B, CST, S&A and C&B-for a few more weeks.

Those sneaky lunges.....

Yeah safety first! Just keep pushing as best you can!
  • _SASX_
    Options
    Muadeeb, core synergistics is harder than you think it would be. Its a great workout.
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Legs & Back DONE! ARX DONE!

I'm thinking of doing Kenpo X in the morning and X Stretch in the night so I can start day 8 on the 8th. :wink:

I have to see how that goes tho.