need motivation

Options
i just started week two over i had so much going on from the middle of last week through this past weekend and i wasn't home enough to get my workout in and i was under so much stress i couldn't even think about working out and now i got even more bad news today on my car when we went to get the tune up done and found oil in my spark plugs and not just a little but dripping lots i am just so awwwwwww! why does this happen when im already so financially strained and have no money for car repairs it took 4 months to get the money for the tune up i just need the motivation to get back on track because i feel like saying F it all.

Replies

• returnonetime
    returnonetime Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Regards working out motivation, it just needs to be something you do regardless. I sometimes think I am too tired, I have done too much already today but you just have to push through and do your best anyway, I take a note next to my other workout notes (eg heart rate and calories) that I wasnt feeling great so I can look back and know it wasnt my strongest day but I still pushed myself anyway. Then after you can at least be proud that you made the effort even if it wasnt your best work out.

Get stuck in, it will pay off.

Cant help regards car!
  • ashleyfouts
    Options
    I agree with the previous person! I have done so many workouts over the past year and you would think i am ALWAYS excited for them. Not so much. LOL sometimes I have to just start it even if i'd rather sleep in. 5 minutes in and I am ready to rock it. Have you thought about joining an accountability group, on facebook or something? Do you look at fitness motivation sites? This one is mine... www.facebook.com/ashley.rose.fitness if you ever need that little push. =D