Who's still with the KBT program?

Options
Cindym82
Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
We have two new ladies who are joining the group, would like to know who will be continueing with the program? I will be for about 2 more weeks and than will be starting 6 week 6 pack. So if you're still in just say a little hello :flowerforyou: if not lets hear the fab results!!

Replies

• Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Woohooo I am still with the program but I am not a good example though :brokenheart:
    I do maximum of my workouts in the gym and this DVD workout is only for home or weekend may be but I do it once in a week at least :D yeah I know its not enough..

But Ladies!!!!!
    I have been doing this DVD earlier on a regular basis and I dont know this or something else (I do a lot of Jillian workouts)
    the results are FAB!!!!!
    I have never seen my butt so Lifted, Firm and sexy before :-)))
    I never thought I would ever have a good shape in my butt ever but with these workouts its really improving!!!
    So hang in there and lets have a sexy Booty forvever!!!

Cindy thanks a ton for encouraging us!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Woohooo I am still with the program but I am not a good example though :brokenheart:
    I do maximum of my workouts in the gym and this DVD workout is only for home or weekend may be but I do it once in a week at least :D yeah I know its not enough..

But Ladies!!!!!
    I have been doing this DVD earlier on a regular basis and I dont know this or something else (I do a lot of Jillian workouts)
    the results are FAB!!!!!
    I have never seen my butt so Lifted, Firm and sexy before :-)))
    I never thought I would ever have a good shape in my butt ever but with these workouts its really improving!!!
    So hang in there and lets have a sexy Booty forvever!!!

Cindy thanks a ton for encouraging us!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Aww you're welcome. Yeah my butt has been looking fab from all her work outs too, that's the first place I noticed. Love the inches lost everywhere from her too :heart:
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Didn't realize there was a group! Can I play? :smile: Just finished day8 of level 2 after 10 days of level 1. It still kicks my butt - pun kind of intended :wink: thinking of alternating with 6w6p when I begin level 3! Haven't taken measurements yet but am noticing some differences! How about everyone else?
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Didn't realize there was a group! Can I play? :smile: Just finished day8 of level 2 after 10 days of level 1. It still kicks my butt - pun kind of intended :wink: thinking of alternating with 6w6p when I begin level 3! Haven't taken measurements yet but am noticing some differences! How about everyone else?

Of course you can play! lol doing good, can def feel a difference in the butt of my pants! Lets rock sum buns
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm still in. I have slacked this last week. Going to Hit 3 hard next week. Then I think I'm going to do No More Trouble Zones or her Metabolism one.
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm still in! Did level 2 this a.m. - ouch, ouch, ouch! What more can I say?! I'm also doing 6w6p - will do that tomorrow a.m. I need to make some official measurements, but believe I've lost a couple inches in my thighs and hips doing KBT!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I'm still in! Did level 2 this a.m. - ouch, ouch, ouch! What more can I say?! I'm also doing 6w6p - will do that tomorrow a.m. I need to make some official measurements, but believe I've lost a couple inches in my thighs and hips doing KBT!

WOOHOO u rock girl
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I'm still in. I have slacked this last week. Going to Hit 3 hard next week. Then I think I'm going to do No More Trouble Zones or her Metabolism one.

wtg girl
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the newbies! :drinker:

I'm about to do day 3 of Level 1. Love it!!! Doesn't feel any longer than Ripped in 30, even though it's about 10 minutes longer!!! Awesome!

I've got a question about the dvd, but to keep the line of the thread, I'll go start a new one! :laugh:
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    We moved to our new home this past week and I completely fell off the wagon. However, I am planning to get back on that tonight, so I have an extra week to put in anyhow. Plus I like this one, so I'll keep alternating it with my 30DS dvd. I'm always available for friend requests if someone wants more encouragement!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    We moved to our new home this past week and I completely fell off the wagon. However, I am planning to get back on that tonight, so I have an extra week to put in anyhow. Plus I like this one, so I'll keep alternating it with my 30DS dvd. I'm always available for friend requests if someone wants more encouragement!

def a good one of her dvds
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I finished Lvel 1 today! My right knee is protesting a bit, so tomorrow will be a rest day. Watched Level 2 to see what's to come...looks tough!!!

Is anyone doing before/after pics? I'd love to see everyone's results!!! :smile:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I finished Lvel 1 today! My right knee is protesting a bit, so tomorrow will be a rest day. Watched Level 2 to see what's to come...looks tough!!!

Is anyone doing before/after pics? I'd love to see everyone's results!!! :smile:

I forgot to take pics...I slacked lol. My knee wasn't that bad in this one but I did a lot of things motified to avoid knee problems. Congrats on finishing level 1, def watch level 2 first and don't forget you'll need a chair
    Options

I forgot to take pics...I slacked lol. My knee wasn't that bad in this one but I did a lot of things motified to avoid knee problems. Congrats on finishing level 1, def watch level 2 first and don't forget you'll need a chair

Funny - finished level 2 - no knee problems - fine until the COOL DOWN in level 3! The quad stretch while on your knees killed them! Taking a couple of days off and reverting to the standing quad stretch :smile: I did take b4 pics - will post when I'm done level 3! If I get the courage......:smile: Cindy - are you done level 3 yet?
  • Cindym82
    Options

Funny - finished level 2 - no knee problems - fine until the COOL DOWN in level 3! The quad stretch while on your knees killed them! Taking a couple of days off and reverting to the standing quad stretch :smile: I did take b4 pics - will post when I'm done level 3! If I get the courage......:smile: Cindy - are you done level 3 yet?

Yes I finished level 3 :) just bought supreme 90 at big lots for $4 and trying that out. My legs are SORE today lol
    Options

Yes I finished level 3 :) just bought supreme 90 at big lots for $4 and trying that out. My legs are SORE today lol

Congrats on finishing Cindy- that's terrific! Sadly, no Big Lots in Canada- sounds like a bargain - good luck with your new program! :flowerforyou:
  • Cindym82
    Options

Congrats on finishing Cindy- that's terrific! Sadly, no Big Lots in Canada- sounds like a bargain - good luck with your new program! :flowerforyou:

Do you guys have a target?? I know they sell them online for about $20
    Options
    Target is just starting to move into the great white north. Wow - that's cheap - any idea why this 90 day program is so much less money than JMBR, insanity, etc.?
  • Cindym82
    Options
    yeah thtat's why I bought it.....plus I just saw it on walmart.com for $11