Who is nervous for month 2?

Options
peachyxoxoxo
peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
I'm already freaking out! I've heard it's pretty ridiculous.

Replies

• Kristihub
    Kristihub Posts: 46
    Options
    Trying not to think about it! At least along with the insane workout, most report insane results :) I'm worried about finding the time to do it!!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, I'm looking forward to it - but it IS ridiculous!

I got through 3 weeks of Insanity back in March ended up having to go out of town for a week and fell way off track, couldn't get back into it after a week of little to no workouts aside from walking (family urgent trip, etc). I tried though. I went straight to the week long recovery video, and after that week tried to jump into the beginning of month 2. Whoa! Didn't even get through half of the first workout. Went back to 30 Day Shred, lol.

This time I'm going straight through the two months.
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I don't even look ahead to see what the next day is. Just check it grab DVD and push play. No head games for a day thinking how hard tomorrow is going to be.
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I don't even look ahead to see what the next day is. Just check it grab DVD and push play. No head games for a day thinking how hard tomorrow is going to be.

Agreed
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Bring on month 2....Can't wait! I feel so empowered after every workout, even though they kick my *kitten*. I love it!:happy:
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    U can do it!!!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 of month 2-Max Interval Circuit---holy crap....I thought I was going to die at the 40 minute mark, but I know I can do it--we all can!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 of month 2-Max Interval Circuit---holy crap....I thought I was going to die at the 40 minute mark, but I know I can do it--we all can!

Like :)