The 17 Day Diet

Options
JessePaige90
JessePaige90 Posts: 47 Member
Has anyone read and/or tried it? I'm reading it now and I"m liking what I'm reading. I'm just wondering if it's as easy as it sounds once you put down the book and start the first cycle. I'm debating whether or not to pick up it's cook book companion to make things easier for me. Any and all advice any of you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Ladies!:smile:

Replies

• campychick
    campychick Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi! I actually did start this diet, and I had success with it as far as weight loss... my problem was I got pretty bored after the first 34 days on food choices. I also got the cookbook and I found that I really missed my carbs for evening meals. I didn't have any issues with the diet itself; I think works and know several people that lost weight using it.

I have chosen to go back to an "exchange" meal planning (similar to the diabetes meal plans) since I like more control over my choices and more structure to those choices.

If you decide to do it, there are a lot of sites online with people who have additional recipes to help with variety... I used the recipes on "The Doctors" site under 17 day diet challenge.

Good luck and I hope you have success with it!
  • JessePaige90
    JessePaige90 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that was very helpful.:smile: