SUMMER CHALLENGE WEEK 1 WEIGH IN (7/5)

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Welcome to our first weigh in for the SUMMER CHALLENGE! We will be keeping the same fomart as before.

PW:
CW:

Good Luck to everyone! Have a GREAT week!!! Don't forget to check out our WEEK 1 CHALLENGE!!!!

Pam :)

Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    PW- 183.3
    CW- 183.5

I am STILL not feeling well. I was just getting over the pneumonia and then I either caught a virus or the pneumonia never fully went away. I am up .2, but feel o.k. about it since I have been feeling too weak to work out. I am going to watch calories closer this week and also follow up with my Dr. to see if I need another antibiotic. Good luck on your week everyone!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    LeighAnnaMS Posts: 282
    Options
    UGHH I am up 10lbs!!! How is that even possible?!?! I have been really good with my eating too!!! I am blamming TOM for this one! :(
    PW:240
    CW: 250

I want to get down to 239 ... I have been moving within 240-250 for far too long! This is my goal for the Summer Challenge ... 239 and MAINTAINING not moving back to 240!

:( so sad!
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 157.0
    CW: 158.0

I haven't been as careful with my food choices this week, so i was expecting a gain. Time to get back on track!!
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    PW: 228
    CW:232

Probably all the crap I ate yesterday on the 4th.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    PW: 152.4
    CW: 151.8

it's going in the right direction, so I'll take it. Not much, but it all adds up.......:smile:
  • AngelsHaveToFly74
    Options
    did my 100 situps for the day :)

pw:262
    cw:260
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    PW: 146
    CW: 148.7 ( I could be wrong on the .7, but it is close)
    I'm sure this is because I ate a tenderloin last night. Every time I eat a tenderloin before weigh in I gain a couple of pounds, but I did eat a few handful of chips Tuesday night also. I ran a 5K yesterday, so at least I had some form of exercise.
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    PW 139.8
    CW: 141.6

It seems like it's going toward the upward trend again.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    PW: 194
    CW: 211.8
    Not even sure whats going on I normally weigh in the morning but for today I just now weighed-in since I didn't realize we were starting another challenge yet lol. That added about 5 pounds (i hope). Looks like I have a lot of work to do. This just makes me sick. Good luck everyone!
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    PW:169.2
    CW:170.2

Definitely not going in the right direction. I'm having a hard time with good food choice and it shows :(
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I am just sending in a note from Carrielyn62. She does not have access to a computer or a scale this week but wanted you all to know she is still participating. She is guessing she is up in weight a little bit, but is sure that once she gets home she will make up for it with good food choices and workouts.
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    PW-183
    CW- 183
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Doing all my sit ups but haven't been faithful to the H2O

PW = 161.2

CW = 160.1 Lose 1.1#

4526527.png[/url]
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pw 157
    Cw 165
    And thank you very much holiday and wing night after playing sand volleyball and stress eating. Grr. And onto the challenge. Good luck everyone.
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    PW 158
    CW 158.6

Well this sucks! I need to keep going down, so damn close to goal!! I was s discouraged I ate a stupid poutine today. What the hell?!? I know better!
    This is why I need these challenges. I obviously am outta control on my own accountability!

Here we go challenge partners, let's get er done!
  • fromfat2fit2012
    fromfat2fit2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    PW 175.2
    CW 174.8
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW: 162.5
    CW: 168.3 :(

Need to get back on track!!!!!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    We can do this together!!!!!! I think that this first weigh in was a tough one since it was right after 4th of July! BUt it is time to get back on track!!!!!!! NO EXUSES!!!!!!!!! Let's do this!!!!!!!!! Don't forget the Week 1 Challenge!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!!
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    PW: 178.2 lb. :indifferent:
    CW: 176.4 lb. :happy:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm not eating well and neither going to the gym as I need and want
    PW: 171.9
    CW: 175.2 :sad: