starting today 4/30/12

Options
mrssmith636
mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
I just got the 6 week, 6 pack DVD yesterday and am ready to start today. Just finished with 30DS and I love Jillian. Can't wait to start!

Replies

• taicampbell1
    taicampbell1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would like to get in on this challenge. I started this dvd yesterday as well! Lets motivate each other. Good luck!
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow. Did a lil bit tomorrow. Count me in.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    i started monday and so far she kicks buttt!!!..i woke up sore as heck!!!..im stickin to it..she rocks!! count me in!!
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • haruvamp
    haruvamp Posts: 59
    Options
    sounds awesome! I gladly restart my 6w6p! give me a few more days to heal my pinched nervs in back and neck from jillians power yoga melt.... T.T
  • AimeeKessler
    AimeeKessler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Nearing the end of my second week of level one and SO glad I found this group!! It's tough - my form suffers for sure on the second go-round!

Question: If I'm not sore, does that mean I'm doing it wrong? :-P
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just finished week one, tomorrow will start week 2. I was CRAZY sore after the first day, but then after a day or two was back to normal. I really wasn't expecting to be sore since I have been doing so many different exercises in the past months, but my butt, back and quads were soooo sore!

Aimee- I don't think it's wrong not to be sore, it just means you have already loosened those muscles up! So kudos to you!
  • heychinook
    heychinook Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok, team, this will be the second time I've tried to do the 6W6P program. This time, however, it's to make sure I am looking good for my birthday at the end of the month.

Thanks for your support!!
  • Cuddlebug12
    Cuddlebug12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have been doing week 1 for a little bit and my form suffers on the second go around as well. Today I tried workout 2 and I did half of it and I like it but I have to learn the moves... all in good time!!!
  • nass09
    nass09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Started today! Wow had me sweating...love it so far.
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I hate hate hate circuit 2! I can't get into a full lunge to save my life and she has you lunging all per the place! Bu with that said, I only have 4 days left and I am done! Can't wait! But now I need new ideas for workouts. I did 30ds then this, what comes next? Another JM? Or totally different plan?
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I want to start this program on 15 of july. I want to ask how many times u do it per week.. 3 to 5 is ok?