Medifast Centers or buying on line

Options
I joined the local center, but wondered about being the food on line as there is a medifast site like this myfitnesspal. Why do people use this site if there is another (once you have joined the medifast advantage plan) maybe that is the reason, because you have to spend $250 in products to join the plan and get into the site. Any advice? I am buying my foods from the center?

Replies

• amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well I order my food through Take Shape for Life #1 because I couldnt afford to pay all of that money up front by going to a center #2 I get a free Health Coach to guide and help me through and I log on MFP because its quicker and more accessible from my phone than the Support In Motion site:)
  • nicolelara
    nicolelara Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks and it certainly is working for you!! Getting weighed in 1 hour, I prefer not to weigh at home, as there I have clothing on ha ha
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I weigh stark naked no extra weight needed haha!!
  • cm1479
    cm1479 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like to use this website as a food journal and I buy my product in my center. I use a planner for my lean and green planning for each week.

My center allows me to use the online coupons and I like it because I can trade out food if I don't like it. I only buy what I like now, though, so I don't swap out anymore.
  • milicoqui
    milicoqui Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Your center lets you use the coupons??!! I never thought to ask dun dun duuuun. i like the center, it's expensive but I like being able to go and get the food and swapping when I want. Was really col when I went on vacation and I just went to the center in the area I was vacationing in and bought food and weighed in. Either way I HEART MF!!!!