It's funny...

Options
lika50
lika50 Posts: 140 Member
... how you can feel instantly close to someone you've only just met once you discover that person watches Supernatural. It's, like, an instant bond or something... :wink:

Replies

• onyxcougar
    onyxcougar Posts: 22
    Options
    Shared experiences (especially those with an intense emotional element) can bring people together.

Welcome to the group!
  • glwerth
    glwerth Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    And Supernatural is an awesome bonding experience.

I have watched it from the very first episode.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    hahahaha YES! That's how me and my BF bonded lol
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Me and my friends bond over SPN too tehehe. When we haven't seen each other for a while we get together and watch it all day :love:
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    ... how you can feel instantly close to someone you've only just met once you discover that person watches Supernatural. It's, like, an instant bond or something... :wink:

Yes it is!
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    Options
    We should do a SPN Challange, like they have for Harry Potter.

For example, every time Dean says "Son of a *****!", do 5 push ups.
  • butterflylover527
    Options

...I can't do that many push ups LOL!!!!
    Or every time Sam says "Dean"
    ...or a combination....I'd be dead :laugh:
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    Omgoodness YES!! such a fan... I have watched every episode... laughed and cried... I spot Imapala's now.. and snap pictures play classic rock on back roads and hope I run across Ghosts.. lol... I like Both the Winchester boys.. but I am definitely a dean girl.. in the beginning I loved Sam.. cuz he was cute and sweet.. but switched over... Dean is just Hilarious.. and that makes him even more sexy.. :D
  • jessiesunshine
    Options

I Love that Idea... :) lol...
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Omgoodness YES!! such a fan... I have watched every episode... laughed and cried... I spot Imapala's now.. and snap pictures play classic rock on back roads and hope I run across Ghosts.. lol... I like Both the Winchester boys.. but I am definitely a dean girl.. in the beginning I loved Sam.. cuz he was cute and sweet.. but switched over... Dean is just Hilarious.. and that makes him even more sexy.. :D

I agree 100% and I also spot impalas now and listen to more classic rock hahahahaah
  • jessiesunshine
    Options

I agree 100% and I also spot impalas now and listen to more classic rock hahahahaah

LMAO!! YAY!! WHen my kids are playing pretend related to the supernatural of course.. I always join in and give them tricks on how to kill ghosts... lol... my kids all know what to do! ;)
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    Options

LMAO!! YAY!! WHen my kids are playing pretend related to the supernatural of course.. I always join in and give them tricks on how to kill ghosts... lol... my kids all know what to do! ;)

HAha, that is such an awesome play time XD
  • butterflylover527
    Options

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pandorajinel
    Options
    Does anyone else sometimes speak in supernatural quotes?
    My Mom: "What day is it?" Me: "Yesterday was Tuesday and today is Tuesday too."

Also popular in our family: "Could you eat? I could eat." and "Awesome"

Not to mention classic rock and Zeppelin are in our regular music rotations.
  • butterflylover527
    Options

I always end up saying "I love me some pie" and "dingo ate my baby crazy" but yes I try to talk in supernatural quotes as much as I can hahah
  • pandorajinel
    Options

I always end up saying "I love me some pie" and "dingo ate my baby crazy" but yes I try to talk in supernatural quotes as much as I can hahah

Ah I forgot "Buckets of crazy" "Idjit" and "If the pizza man truly loves the baby sitter, why does he keep smacking her rear? Perhaps she's done something wrong."
  • butterflylover527
    Options

Ah I forgot "Buckets of crazy" "Idjit" and "If the pizza man truly loves the baby sitter, why does he keep smacking her rear? Perhaps she's done something wrong."

Oh yes, those are good ones too!!
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Yes! All. The. Time...

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole" , "Idjit", and "Does someone need a friend?" are heard a lot around our house. :)

Oh, and "Bring me some pie!" Can't forget that one!
  • LinzCurlyQ
    LinzCurlyQ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I need new friends. None of them watch it!!!! SO my quotes mean nothing :(
  • onyxcougar
    onyxcougar Posts: 22
    Options
    I downloaded the Windows 7 Supernatural theme, created a ringtone from "Carry On Wayward Son" and clipped out the "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole" quote Sunday.

And I'm only finishing up season 3.....