30's Daily 7/6

Options
Shrinking_Moody
Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
Welcome to our daily thread!

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)
Emily (emom3boys)
Randy (Randyamc)
Sandra (Leeloominai01)
Toni (Themoodys13)
Corey (coreyisaacs)
Joe (misterbigg36)

Replies

• Shrinking_Moody
    Options
    Does anyone else feel rundown after a mid-week holiday? That's really put a monkey wrench in my schedule.
    Have a great Friday and an even better weekend - and stay cool. It's going to be nearly 100 here AGAIN.
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I don't feel run down currently since I just got to work after a 5AM workout... however, ask me again at 2PM and... oh wait, it's likely I'll be drooling on my desk....
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Options
    I wish I could motivate myself to get up at 5am to work out. I work from home so there isn't even a commute time - I just like sleep :happy:
    I'll feel super energized this afternoon after I do my workout. I'm just not very motivated for job work at this point.
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I wish I could motivate myself to get up at 5am to work out. I work from home so there isn't even a commute time - I just like sleep :happy:
    I'll feel super energized this afternoon after I do my workout. I'm just not very motivated for job work at this point.

I wish I was "getting up" at 5AM! :) I get up at 345 to make it to the class on time. Only once a week though so don't anybody go thinking I'm a rock star... bc I'm totally NOT. :)

oh and I'm not motivated for job work either. blah... hence why I'm on here screwing off! :-P
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    We'd kill for some of that 100 degree weather over here in the rock and roll UK. Today we're expected to get a months worth of rain in 12 hours. It's safe to say it hasn't been the nicest weather I've ever seen. Just glad my fiance hasn't moved in yet as I dropped all my cycling clothes on the kitchen floor and made head long to the towels! I was gym bound this evening but have decided I need a night off. I've done 2 sessions this week and should be able to fit in a third over the weekend at some point. I've had such a busy week what with therapists, gyms sessions, trips to the theatre and work. A night in appeals to me plus I can make a nice meal and throw together a batch of oatmeal/mango cookies. A little something of my own creation which I think tastes just fine although some people find them a bit baffling. As for dinner I have a sea bream in my freezer that's dying to be baked Spanish style.

Have a good day folks :smile:.
  • Dedee36
    Dedee36 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling very ran down today. My 3yo was up and down last night, he was so very restless. Finally at 4am he said "Mommy my toe hurts" :frown: Gave him some ibprofin and then got some sleep. My DH came in at 10 and woke us up:noway:

Now it's coffee, a shower then heading out to meet my sis, her DH and the babies for lunch. I'm trying very hard to make it out of the habit of having a bad breakfast or one at all
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    Well I'm more or less moved into my new place and feeling quite run down myself. I've reached that point where I'm just not sure where to put what's left to unpack and I'll probably just start stashing things in random places to get it over with!

The weather has cooled down a bit here which is nice, its only in the high 80's for the next 5 days or so. I think I will definitely hit the pool this weekend. I wanted to start my next stage of NROL4W this weekend but I may just be too rundown. Guess I'll see how I fell come Sunday morning! All my exercise this week has been from moving so I haven't logged anything but the 10K I did and my food logging has pretty much gone by the wayside as well. I'm getting back on track with the food logging today at least.

Happy weekend everyone!
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe I actually got up at 8:3 PM to do my programmed running on the treadmill. That took pretty much ALL the self discipline I have!

My week has been pretty good so far, eating & exercise-wise. Sleeping wise it's been crap since my almost 2year old decided to go back to her scheduled wake-up at 2-3AM since last weekend. It's not fun.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling run down. I hit the sack at about 9:30 last night only to be awaken at 1:00 am by daughter. (Since school is out she is up all night and sleeps during the day.) The dogs were out in the back yard and somehow my neighbors dog got in the back yard with my dogs and they were fighting and barking. I had to beat on my neighbors door so that he could come get his dog. Well I didn't get back to sleep until about 3:00 am and had to get back up at 5:00 am. Needless to say, this has been a very long day!!!!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yup, after the day off it felt like a Monday. And had the work load to go along with it. lol
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi just joined this group :-)

Have felt tired today as well, couldnt raise any energy to exercise nor run today :-(
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I slipped on my son's matchbox car yesterday and did something odd to my knee in the process :grumble: I skipped weights today (though i went for a walk) and might skip my long run Sunday depending on how I feel.

I think it's the heat getting to everyone (well, except Paul and Sandra!) Stay cool everyone!
  • aleshai
    aleshai Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The holiday was a nice break but yeah, now I am trying to regain my "balance". I love being around extended family but feel drained for a couple of days afterward.

I haven't introduced myself, my name is Alesha and I am about 2 1/2 weeks into mfp. I am getting oriented and really enjoy this website.
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hey aleshai glad to have u!
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    I think it's the heat getting to everyone (well, except Paul and Sandra!) Stay cool everyone!

I don't think I've seen the sun in weeks so in a way I'm just glad it's still up there!