New to Primal/Paleo and looking for some like-minded friends

Options
lostredsock
lostredsock Posts: 24 Member
So far so good, down 6 lbs in 2 weeks. The best part is not feeling those crazy hunger pangs, or blood sugar spikes and drops.

Looking for like minded peeps to share support as we go through this journey!

Replies

• jackalope37
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request - and welcome!!
  • tinytemple
    tinytemple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started too - after doing a lot of research and reading the Primal Blueprint! I'm moving to France for 3 months to be an au pair so i'm going to need all the support i can get!!
  • Cerebrus189
    Cerebrus189 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been doing this for over 6 months now and have been successful so far.
  • KristysGonnaGetFit
    KristysGonnaGetFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Been doing this exclusively for past couple months and feel great!
  • laner1
    laner1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to this as well... wanting to try this for 30 days and see how I feel. Soul love some support!
  • BrynnyB
    BrynnyB Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started eating Paleo on July 3rd, and so far, I love it! Feel free to add me!
  • OliveLucas
    OliveLucas Posts: 84
    Options
    add me as well, please :tongue:

i'm new to this group, but not new to paleo/primal... i'm on my way to go 100% paleo, and wold like to make some new paleo/ primal friends for support :smile:
  • Kenswife
    Kenswife Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new too, to both the group and the lifestyle! Need much support please!
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You, and anyone else, can add me also. I'm fairly new to it as well
  • jessalon
    jessalon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I'm looking to lose over 150 lbs total just by eating primal. I've lost almost 30 lbs in 2 months since going totally primal. Though I need to kick my larabar addiction since I'm trying to lower that carb ratio dramatically.
  • LoHoward
    LoHoward Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey guys! Started Paleo today, looking for recipe & start up support! Any suggestions?
  • jessalon
    jessalon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    www.paleOMG.com

The girl that blogs for paleOMG isn't only a genius in the kitchen. She's hilarious.

http://paleopot.com/

Paleopot for all your crockpotting needs.

I've found having a crock pot to be the easiest way to cook paleo.

Also be really encouraged because I was steadily gaining before I went paleo (3 months ago) and I had reached 350 and was still climbing and as of today I'm 307 even. I've been losing steadily at about a rate of 4.5 pounds a week.
  • eireannyoung
    eireannyoung Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Paleo/Primal and pretty much adopted the diet because I had to - I have Celiac disease and also can't tolerate any grains, lactose, soy, legumes. Going Paleo was the only way I could halt the rapid weight loss that resulted after accidentally eating wheat flour a couple weeks ago. I guess I'd say that I'm a total convert! I feel a lot better and have more energy since I started eating this way.
  • klgglasgow
    klgglasgow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, there. I'm new to myfitnesspal, but have been eating a 90% Paleo diet since February. Previously I did Weight Watchers, but was dissatisfied with the lack of healthy eating...or lack of stress upon eating healthy. It was all about counting points, not necessarily what you actually put into your body. I've done well with Paleo so far, and I really understand how it works. :) I love eating this way and plan on doing so forever. I've always been a food journal person, but once I started Paleo, I stopped doing that for whatever reason. I would like to increase my weight loss, and we all know that means keeping track of calories in...calories out. I love myfitnesspal so far! It makes it so easy. I would love to be "friends" with some Paleo/Primal folks so we can support our unique way of eating. Looking forward to giving and receiving support. :)
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Been living paleo since March 2011 and loving it. Feel free to add me.
  • clucastine
    clucastine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm somewhat new to this way of eating too, and I would love to hear from other like-minded people. Feel free to add me:)
  • blinkinglight
    Options
    I'm also looking for like minded friends! I will add you. I have been eating paleo since January and Crossfitting since 2010.
  • Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have been on Paleo/Primal with my wife for appx. 6 months. I am more of Paleo and my wife is more of Primal.

If you are so curious with my diet plan then please add me so you could view it. I eat bacons almost everday (not this week but close enough :P ). I strongly encourage people to incorporate bacons into their diet because it is producing a BIG result.

I am getting into the crossfit thing. I love it!
  • klgglasgow
    klgglasgow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new as well and in need of support. :) Please add and I will do the same. I've been doing Paleo since February and love it! I have lots to offer as far as advice and resources for those that have just recently started Paleo.
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    All of you can add me!