Initial Test Results

Options
2»

Replies

• kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Did 20 knee push ups - gonna start with those and see how many standard I can do by the end!
  • parkers93
    parkers93 Posts: 80
    Options
    Ok just done and managed 39 ... So think that would make me level 4
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Surprised myself. I did 15 knee pushups! I waited a bit, and then redid the test. To my great surprise, I was able to do 6 standard pushups! Since I'm 58 years old, that puts me at the bottom of level 2.

I have a knee injury, and am trying to strengthen my knee and my core, to get rid of the limp I've developed over that past 3 months, and to prevent future injuries. I'm currently unable to do impact exercises, but this should be ... well, I was about to say "fun," but I think "rewarding" might be a better word! :)
  • 987Runner
    987Runner Posts: 209
    Options
    Surprised myself. I did 15 knee pushups! I waited a bit, and then redid the test. To my great surprise, I was able to do 6 standard pushups! Since I'm 58 years old, that puts me at the bottom of level 2.

I have a knee injury, and am trying to strengthen my knee and my core, to get rid of the limp I've developed over that past 3 months, and to prevent future injuries. I'm currently unable to do impact exercises, but this should be ... well, I was about to say "fun," but I think "rewarding" might be a better word! :)

Right on! Can't wait to see how you do! I think rewarding is a great word to call this! :flowerforyou:
  • 987Runner
    987Runner Posts: 209
    Options
    I just did my initial test: 17 regular push ups! :smile:
  • Vickied84
    Vickied84 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Initial test- 7 regular pushups
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    initial test 10 standard pushups so I am starting at lvl 2
  • BallsofFire
    Options
    12! (Level 2) Well that's pretty good considering I haven't done chest workouts for a long time!
  • grace10241976
    Options
    Initial test 10 for me.
  • parkers93
    parkers93 Posts: 80
    Options
    Not long now can't wait to c if this works .. And how people get on .. Good luck all for Monday
  • lo13264
    lo13264 Posts: 13
    Options
    did not do well at all which was very suprising. posted on week one accidently. not used to doing these types of things. Hopefully will get used to this soon. Cant wsit to get started and see some good things for all!
  • wducksworth
    wducksworth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did 12 standard and I can't wait to start this program
  • triciamarie
    triciamarie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    initial test~ 25 Starting w3d1 column 2 tomo :)
  • mistyj7
    mistyj7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Initial test-5 modified push ups..disappointed, but up to the challenge!
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    I only managed 5 standard pushups. Can't believe how weak my shoulders have become. So that puts me at level 1.
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    I missed the 1st week.
    we hat 3 major roll outs at work so i was working 14-18 hour days.
    I am going to be a week behind y'all