July 7th

Options
What is everyones plan for tomorrow for exercise. I know sometimes its hard to find time get to the gym or get on the treadmill so it is very important to plan ahead! I plan on goin to the gym very early tomorrow morning! What about you guys?

Replies

• neverquit16
    Options
    I got to run tomorrow night, since I will be going to see family that day. I hope to get on my Gazel. If I'm lucky getting in some weight lifting...
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    i made a calendar today so i make sure to follow the workout and keep it changing this way i dont get bored with it. today is boxing amd tomorrow is 10 min booty shaking workout along with a back workout.
  • brinaz88
    brinaz88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    do you know beachbody?

i don't have time to go at the gym with the kids so i buy turbo fire (a great work out dvd it's so fun to do!! and you burn so much calories!!) so i do this! it's 6 day/ week and i do some bike!
  • lovely2014
    Options
    I plan on going to the gym with my girls tomorrow! I've noticed I stay more on track when I work out and me and my friends only go every other day so I'm going to walk my dog on the days I don't go with them.
  • dragonc321
    dragonc321 Posts: 33
    Options
    Insanity- Plyometric Cardio Circuit
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing at 12:30!!!

When I post, my weight loss meter doesn't show up like other people's. Anyone know how to change that? Thanks!!
  • Leslie715
    Leslie715 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't rain here (Shreveport, LA) tomorrow, I'll go biking around my neighborhood for about an hour.
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Cardio cardio cardio !! 28 minute weight loss program on the crossramp and 3 miles on the treadmill!
  • frcklz613
    frcklz613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today's a big cleaning day, then I hope to go for a long walk somewhere pretty (that is, if it's not too hot). I burned about 335 calories cleaning this morning!
  • MLL0319
    MLL0319 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Treadmill today for 20 min
  • txdistancerider
    Options
    Awesome idea Megan!:wink:
    i made a calendar today so i make sure to follow the workout and keep it changing this way i dont get bored with it. today is boxing amd tomorrow is 10 min booty shaking workout along with a back workout.
  • txdistancerider
    Options
    I'm heading to the rec center to workout. Plan is to do 2 miles, very brisk walk with some jogging...trying to get to point where I can start the couch to 5k thing eventually. Not sure if I will walk on treadmill or the indoor walking track...will depend on how busy the rec center is when I get there.

Good luck everyone! :glasses:

Tracey
  • la20la12
    la20la12 Posts: 29
    Options
    will be going to the gym tomorrow to burn 400cals
  • jc1115
    jc1115 Posts: 22
    Options
    I got my butt up at 6 am and went on a 9.25 mile run. I burned 1008 calories in 2 hours. Not a bad way to start the weekend. I hope everyone is having a great day and is getting their burn in some way today.

On my run today, my friend and I were discussing how we need to change our outlook about working out. It shouldn't be "I have to go run," it should be, "I get to go run." I'm going to work on how I think about exercise and how I approach it. Exercise is fun, its an opportunity for me to vent frustrations or take a moment in the day and do something truly good for myself. When you think about it, we shouldn't dread doing something good for ourselves.

That was my 5cent Lucy psychology. Hope you enjoyed it and I hope it helps you along your sweat session today! :bigsmile: