Day 5

Options
Nteeter
Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
Done and in the books. Seemed a bit harder than the others but fought through and completed the work. This was the only one I thought I might chuck on lol. Maybe Im getting better at doing the exercises and putting a bit more into it.

Replies

• Kristihub
    Kristihub Posts: 46
    Options
    I remember wondering if day 5 was tough because of the recovery on day 4. Kind of like a lose of momentum.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 5 = pure cardio complete!! it was a burner!
  • GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    yaa I know!!

so how are you guys doing?? is anyone else like, sweating soo much from these workouts? it's like amazing, I've never sweat so much in my entire life from working out!
  • GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hey guys! one more workout, and we are done week 1!! 8 to go (well, 7, if you minus the recovery week).
  • bhagya2485
    Options
    Just finished my day 5 cardio workout. What a burn!!!!!! I think I cursed like zillion times at my TV..LOL

I had to stop somewhere at 18th minute and take a break for about 10 min and then resume my workout. My heart rate just bumped up. I am curious...Did anyone go through this during the workout????
  • aimeeleo
    aimeeleo Posts: 22
    Options
    This was the workout I questioned if I was insane for doing this. This day was hard. I really had to dig deep to get through. Can't wait to get week one down.