Day 2 - I'm starving!

Options
Hi all,
I'm on my second day of Dukan....I am absolutely starving!
I have been eating quite a bit of all the allowed foods, but there is just so much I can eat!
I have stomach cramps and boy oh boy...breath doesn't smell very good!
On the positive side, I have lost 2 pounds on my first day!
I might need to use your brains and ask for advice on recipes, and how to successfully carry on...I don't want to lose too much, just a stone (7kg) all together!

Replies

• mtsips
    mtsips Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!
    Congrats on starting the Dukan diet. Im onto day 14 and loving it!

I totally understand the hunger you speak of.. for me however day 3 was the hardest. After that - everything became so much easier!!! I promise you, this wont last.

Some food ideas that work for me when i need to jazz it up a little is to boil 3-4 eggs, cut them in half, remove the yolk and replace it with cottage cheese. Sprinkle some pepper and salt and voila!!

Another personal fave is to get a few turkey slices, a small dullop of cottage cheese and then roll them up and place them in the oven. For some reason, baked, they taste amazing.

Hang in there - you're nearly out of the 'hunger' zone ;)
  • reali
    reali Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Check out some youtube recipes... there is one that has a creamy chicken soup that looks hearty and but still allowed during the attack phase... I think if you switch up your food a little you won't feel as hungry.