Hunger and Sweet Cravings

Options
On my fifth day of the Attack phase, and I'm finding it hard to deal with the hunger pangs! However the thought of eating any more meat, fish or eggs frankly makes me feel sick!

I'm craving something sweet (and caved in earlier and ate 6 dolly mixtures - oops!) and it feels like nothing else will satisfy. Despite loving the first couple of days I'm now finding it hard to eat even 1000 calories because none of the food appeals to me - protein overdose I think.

Does anyone else feel the same?

SW- 126.5
CW- 123.2 (Fifth Day)
GW- 112

Replies

• luzmidd
    luzmidd Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You don't have a lot to lose, do you have to do attack for so long? Maybe you should move on to next phase and start adding veggies? It will make the diet more appealing and will help with cravings because you will be eating more.
  • robbda
    robbda Posts: 82
    Options
    I am really struggling i did 3 days of attack and now i'm on 1/1 cruise but I just need something - i've opted for extra strong mint - 10 calaories a mint... i'm staying at my BF's at the mo but when I get home tonight i'm gonna be all over Meringue!
  • mtsips
    mtsips Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    For sugar cravings Ive been making sugar free jelly. Only 10 calories for half a cup serve.

Another one I discovered only yesterday are these sugar free pastilles. My gosh - they are SO good and will now become a staple for me as I need something sweet especially towards the end of the day.
  • jaxson65
    jaxson65 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Where do you get the pastilles from and what are they called. I have had a lot of sweet cravings lately.
  • reali
    reali Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For your sweet cravings try greek yogurt (plain) with jello (sugar free) powder mixed in.. it will taste like flavored yogurt... I also heard that using the instant pudding mix will work as well!
  • mtsips
    mtsips Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there...

The pastilles are in my local supermarket just beside the sugar free gum section. Hopefully they're in the same place in all stores...
    Have a look for them as they are so worth the trouble when those cravings hit!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    For your sweet cravings try greek yogurt (plain) with jello (sugar free) powder mixed in.. it will taste like flavored yogurt... I also heard that using the instant pudding mix will work as well!

This sounds great - so trying it tomorrow!
  • wdoll
    wdoll Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The sugar free jello is delicious in greek yogurt, and so is powdered Crystal Light - the morning orange flavor is incredible!