Options
tyroners
tyroners Posts: 113 Member
Log your day here , be easier to see I think?:drinker:

Replies

• jessica0danielle
    jessica0danielle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    already have 45 minutes of exercise so far and 4 glasses of water down :)
  • jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Joined just in time. Weighed in this AM at 224...so by the end I should be 215. THis group will help me focus on the water which I have been stuggling with. Thanks for starting it!
  • tyroners
    Options
    Hi all
    60 mins excercise, 10 glasses of water, not sure on the weight loss lol.
  • Loopylu84
    Loopylu84 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    60 mins walking, under my calories, 2 litres of sugar free squash (can't stomach water!). Feeling good about this challenge!
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    135mins of exercise and 14 cups of water loving this heped me go alittle longer today ;)
  • tyroners
    Options
    Wicked mate well done!
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Does 5 hours of manual handling and basic life support training count towards exercise?? Surely all those chest compressions are considered a workout! :laugh: Not sure I'm winning on the water front today - will do better tomorrow.:drinker:
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    120 minutes walking only today, had a day off of exercise, and 12 glasses of water, under calorie goal
  • desilu69
    desilu69 Posts: 79
    Options
    I have gotten 6 of my waters down, did 10minutes of my exercise while at work on break by going up and down the stairs...The night is still young for me so I will get in my other exercise and water. Just wanted to check in to let you guys know that I am here just kind of on a different time schedule than most of you :smile: Looking forward to the challenge. I know I can get in my water and exercise, just hope I can lose this weight.. We will see..
  • desilu69
    desilu69 Posts: 79
    Options
    Okay so total water 10 .. 10 minutes of running up and down stairs.. 35 minutes on elliptical. It was hard on the elliptical because I did not realize it had gotten so late in the day (it was 8:15p.m.) I had just eaten a snack and I realized I was running out of time to get my exercise in. My speed was a little slower on the elliptical but there was no way I was going to be a failure for this challenge. I have got to succeed!! GOOD FIRST DAY, just gotta not let the day get away from me :tongue:
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I only got in six waters today, but I did 80 minutes of exercise. I will have to try harder on the water tomorrow.
  • tyroners
    Options
    Well done everyone, nice to see your all enjoying the challenge, day one proved a success for most I think.
  • bspolk
    bspolk Posts: 16
    Options
    Got in 4 miles walking, 30 minutes of cardio blast I found on TV and I don't even know how to calculate the calories burned. Still have over 500 calories burned and more than 9 glasses of water. It was a good first day.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone good first day :-)
  • dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did an hour bootcamp class (sat) and a 90 minute bike ride and I drank 2 litres of water :)