Time to change it up...

Options
txsgirlK
txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
I'm starting JM 30 day shred today. Anyone else here do it? Results? Tips? Any feedback would be awesome! Thanks!

Replies

• ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    These are my 30DS results. My biggest bit of advice would be take rest days! I always took at least 2 days off a week. Wait until you're ready to move to the next level. I liked it alot and have incorporated the 3,2,1 idea of a workout into my own routine when I am at the gym! I am down another 4 lbs since I finished, I believe this workout REALLY kick started my love of working out again :smile:

My 30DS has taken more like 45 day but here are my stats!

SW 177
    CW173
    Bust 42/39 -3
    Waist 43/31 -3
    Hips 44/41.5 -2.5
    Calf 14.5/14 -.5
    Thigh 23.5/22 -1.5
    Arm 12.5/11.75 -.75
    Neck 15.5/14.5 -1

So only 4 pounds but 12.25" overall I am happy with the results for sure. I must admit I got bored by level 3 of the same workout and started adding my own variation of her 3 2 1 circuit with weights. I also took 2 days off per week
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 3. The first 2 weeks I did it every single day, but then my knees started hurting (I have bad knees to begin with) so I started taking breaks. I've dropped about 3 pounds and 7 inches so far.
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies! I just completed the 1st day and I also have bad knees. They are already bothering me a little because I have been doing Zumba. I really like the shred! I hope that my knees hold up and I can continue. I will also take breaks. Probably do 2 days then a break or something like that. Have to see how my body responds.

So do you guys log your workouts and eat back exercise calories?? I'm currently eating 1900 calories which is a 20% cut for me at moderate exercise.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm set to netting a bit above my BMR, so I log all workouts and eat back all exercise calories.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    After I had my first baby I did it and lost 17 inches overall in less than 20 days.