Options
LovelyLibra79
LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
In the books! Thank God for rest days!!

Replies

• earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed! I thoroughly enjoyed mine today (I'm one day ahead), and am back hitting the Insanity hard tomorrow!
  • GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    week 1, done!!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! :)
  • aimeeleo
    aimeeleo Posts: 22
    Options
    Week one is over!!! This was the first workout where I got sick.
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Who else was sore the first 3 to 5 days and are now barely sore to not at all ? I thought it would never go away but kept going. Today I feel great, hardly any soreness.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I was popping so much aspirin the first 3 days. Feeling great now though! Just had to get used to all that jumping around.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Day 4 was the only day I experienced any real soreness. I just did Day 9 today. I think I was in better shape than I realized--although that certainly doesn't mean I've been able to 100% make it through all the workouts!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I was popping so much aspirin the first 3 days. Feeling great now though! Just had to get used to all that jumping around.

I'm with ya sister lol
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wk 1 in the bag. These workouts certainly live up to the name, they're 'insane'!!! I have a couple friends that are doing Insanity Asylum...I would have to do regular Insanity for a couple times first before I go to Insanity asylum :ohwell: