Hi

Options
Hello everyone! i'm Tasha and new to MFP. I've had this app on my phone for ages but just started to use it to track calories and never realised i could find support. Love it! I have 50-70 pds to lose and am trying to get healthy.

Thanks!

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Welcome to MFP. Good luck on your journey :happy:
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi Tasha and welcome! I am also GOING to lose 50 pounds. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Good Luck on your journey!
  • xtrordinari
    Options
    Welcome Tasha, much success to you! Feel free to add me too.
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Start small and work your way up from there. This fitness journey is full of hills and valleys.

Be well and carry on.
  • lesszmore
    lesszmore Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • Aquamarine317
    Aquamarine317 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Tasha! I just joined MFP but I am so looking forward to get rid of this "toddler" I have been carrying around for years! Feel free to add me too...

That invite is open to anyone else on here as well!

Much success!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hi Tasha! welcome to MFP. I started with 108 pounds to lose in January at 238, started MFP in June at 214, now I'm 202. my goal weight is 130. Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • bsmellie
    bsmellie Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm in a similar boat. I signed up for MFP in 2009 but haven't used it until recently. Welcome, and perhaps we can inspire each other!!
  • xSinfulUndeadx
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bri. It's nice to meet everyone. :) I'm 21. I currently weigh 180 & am wanting to weigh 120-125. I want to lose weight to be healthier, look better, and be fit before I go to police academy.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bri. It's nice to meet everyone. :) I'm 21. I currently weigh 180 & am wanting to weigh 120-125. I want to lose weight to be healthier, look better, and be fit before I go to police academy.

Hello Bri :-)
  • thehealthyhippie
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Jess, I'm a college senior looking to be healthier. I want to drop a substantial amount of weight but the numbers don't really matter to me, it's all about how I feel. At my UGW I will be getting my third tattoo in memory of my grandma who passed away a few years back. I promised myself that I will do this the healthy way. So let's kick some *kitten*! :)