What additional tools do you use?

Options
Morgandobes
Morgandobes Posts: 66 Member
Hi all -
I am checking to see what additional tools you use to track your weight loss?
Like, when you change up your calories, where you can make notes, or if you change
up your routine to keep track of your results.

MFP has some stuff, but making notes doesnt really work very well.

Does anyone have an awesome spreadsheet or something they would be willing
to share?

Tks,
Lisa
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I use this graph to help track trending in my weight:

https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/HackDiet
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I use this graph to help track trending in my weight:

https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/HackDiet

Agree with jyska...I use this and it helps me so much to realize when I and why I have gained or lost...TOM, Too much sodium, too many calories, etc..You can keep notes on it and it tells you your trend with your weight...I used it daily but right now I am trying to stay off of the scale until CUT but I still use it for notes and when I do weigh...

Also, I have heard of some who made their own spreadsheet to track their weight and hopefully some of them will share those...I would love to use one of those but it may be pretty much the same as above...Not sure... :)
  • Morgandobes
    Morgandobes Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well, I am lookng for something more where I can make comments on where I made adjustments to my calories
    trying different activity levels, different cuts, etc. So I need a place to make notes espescially.
    Then tracking weight would be secondary, cause mfp does that for me already, but the notes function in mfp
    is clumsy.

Thanks for the thoughtfull suggestions.
    Lisa
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Well, I am lookng for something more where I can make comments on where I made adjustments to my calories
    trying different activity levels, different cuts, etc. So I need a place to make notes espescially.
    Then tracking weight would be secondary, cause mfp does that for me already, but the notes function in mfp
    is clumsy.

Thanks for the thoughtfull suggestions.
    Lisa

It does have a place for putting notes...It may not be big enough for your needs but I put my daily calories and adjustments and other notes such as the things I wrote above...TOM, Too much sodium, my exercise for the day and calories burned...I just wanted to let you know that part of it just in case...
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I have a schedule book that I record workouts/weights in.