How are you structuring your Levels within the 30 days?

Options
I am planning to do 10 days at each level. Is that what everyone else is doing? I know Jillian says move on to the next level when you are ready, but that's a bit ambiguous to me. Was just wondering what everyone else's plans are, or you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.:smile:

Replies

• kaylene324
    kaylene324 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    thats my plan too! i'm a week behind starting mine 30days today but i figured if i wait until i "feel ready" I would wait to long so my plan is every 10days
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    I'm actually doing 9 days at level 1 and 2, and then 10 days at level 3. I'm doing this as I'm incorporating it into a 10 week challenge I am doing at the moment, so I'm only doing three nights a week at the direction of my PT.

I finish the 10 Week challenge after levels 1 and 2, so level 3 will be 5 days a week with weekends as rest days :smile:

JM is still kicking my *kitten* though!
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Did level 2 for the first time yesterday - I have actually put on 2 lbs since 1 July- just eating too much I think!
  • Limbo2012
    Limbo2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Did Level 1 off and on for nearly a month and only 'graduated' to Level 2 when I was able to follow the high impact instructor perfectly. Since beginning Level 2, and when I can find the time, I prefer doing Level 2 and Level 1 back-to-back until I am more familiar with Level 2.

Good luck!
  • nap7fd
    nap7fd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm doing for 3 days, then 1 rest day, and repeat until I finish with doing each level 10 times. I want to be done before I go back to school in late August. I also throw some walks/runs in there on occassion.
  • gydwhoa
    gydwhoa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love 30-day shred and have been doing it on and off for some time. Level 3 is still a challenge for me and I switch them all up depending on how energetic I feel. Wish it was longer than 20 minutes but I am able to get a workout in when I am short on time.