Starting Tomorrow

Options
angelautomatic
angelautomatic Posts: 31 Member
Hey guys, I'm new to this group, but not new to C25K. I started it around this time last year and loved it. But then I found out I was pregnant, and stopped running. I'm trying to lose baby weight, and I figure this will be a great way to start. I could use all the support I can get, and would love to offer some as well. If you want to be friends, just let me know. :)

Replies

• didans
    didans Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey, I started today! I absolutely love it.

Are you doing anything else besides c25k? I'm incorporating the stair stepper, stationary bike and free weights into my workout.

Prior to c25k I was biking and jogging here and there but not on a regular schedule. I also walk about 15 minutes every morning & night with my dog. I started the Insanity workout and only got to day 4 before life got in the way (not to mention that is one difficult workout - whew! I'll start that back up soon though).

I'm really looking forward to a solid routine (and a stronger body). Post when you do your first workout and let us know how it went...so we can cheer you on, too. :)
  • mamawescher
    Options
    Good for you!
  • angelautomatic
    angelautomatic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm doing some in-home exercises too. I would love to do insanity, or 30 day shred. But I live on the top floor of an apartment, and my neighbors probably wouldn't like me jumping around. Ha. But we're moving in a couple months, and I plan on starting those then. :)
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great choice and well done for starting again. I recommend the shred to incorporate with running, particularly in the beginning. I did the shred along side c25k and made huge improvements. I'm now regularly running 3-6 miles and incorporate ripped in 30 and killer buns & thighs. Friend me if you like :)
  • bnspetnagel
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow too! I have always done it on the treadmill but want to try it outside this time!!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Congrats on starting C25K! I am pairing the program with weight lifting, cardio, and lots of ab workouts!

HgH:drinker: