10lbs Challenge - round 2!

Options
helen8297
helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
Hey pals!

Round two is starting tomorrow. Woop!

I am about to go and adjust the spreadsheet. I'm going to remove everyone who hasn't updated in a while and i'll add in some columns ready for the next 6 weeks.

I'm so happy so many of you wanted to do the challenge again. I might actually try and participate this time!

Well done to everyone for the last round - there has been a total of 603lbs lost in 6 weeks altogether!

Helen xx

Replies

• lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the motivation Helen, I am so excited. Please list the link for the spreadsheet again so I can forward it to a few people who are interested. Thanks, Sharon
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Helen, thanks again for doing this...we all appreciate it!! And congrats to everyone, 600+ pounds lost is amazing! This last week has been a little frustrating for me as I have continued to eat relatively well, got to the gym 4 times this week and weighed in this morning to find out.....no change :(. I was able to hit the 10 lb goal so looking forward to trying to do it again. Good luck to everyone and Helen, stay focused and you can do it!!! Thanks
    Jerry
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the first challenge almost got to the 10 pound goal (got 8), this is been a great 6 weeks, did two 5k runs/walk, went to the gym more, made alot of friends, had my ups and down but overall this was a great 6 weeks. Im all set for round 2, going to be tough to lose another 10 pounds cause in August im going to Hawaii for a 10 days but if i lose 5+ ill be so happy. Great job on everyone that stayed with us during the 6 weeks, even if you arent happy with the scale you are probably losing inches and feeling alot better then 6 weeks ago. Congrats on the people that did lose 10+ pounds :)
  • chica23GK
    chica23GK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Bumblepop, for managing the spreadsheet. Congrats to all those who had a successful 6 weeks :) and kudos to all those who didn't meet their goals (like myself) but kept trying ... let's not quit on ourselves!
  • habu68123
    habu68123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Helen a big thanks for taking this on and extending it for the group. Congrats to all on your accomplishments to date. Over 600 pounds for the group so far what great motivation!!
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing this its been awesome, cant wait for round two!!!

and I cant believe the total amount of weight lost in all, everyone did a great job !!!!!!
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'll be entering my "final" weight in the morning, as Monday is my weigh-in day, and then re-enter that as my starting weight for Round 2. This challenge has been really motivating. I'm having fun entering calories, entering exercise, scanning bar codes, etc. For the first time in a long time I've been focused and attentive to losing weight and getting healthier.

Thanks for spearheading this!!
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Helen,..... I didn't participate in round1but would love to for round 2. Last rime I wasnt sure how to update my stats! I am a little special.... I know! Thanks a lot for everything!!!!!!!!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Thank you for not deleting me, even though I quit yesterday and started back up today since I didn't lose any weight.

14877786.png
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Also, thank you for making this group and keeping it going!!

14877786.png
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    Thanks for this awesome group! I'm excited to start round 2. Lost 9.3 lbs over the last six weeks and am gonna bust my butt this next round as well!
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! 12.1 lbs lost in the first challenge, although my weight loss has slowed, looking forward to at least matching it in the second challenge. Well done everyone an awesome result!
  • chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    OH my goodness, I'm really excited about this second round. I only lost 4.2 pounds in the last one, but at least I lost with all the hurdles that were thrown my way! August 20 is my birthday, so I'm extra excited to work toward 10 pounds before my birthday!!! :wink:
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I lost 8.6, would have preferred 10 but I'm ok with that. I'm in again! Love the motivation, thanks for doing the spreadsheet!
    Good luck to all!
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new to this challenge! I am excited to find it. I have been looking for a good challenge to join on MFP. I have been using the calorie counter on this website for over a year but i have been actually seeing results starting in january. Since then, i have lost 31 lbs. (hopefully more because i weigh in tomorrow). I have struggled with weight most of my adult life. The plan is to get it off and keep it off. Happy to join everyone! Feel free to add me as a friend. I will be looking for friends to add on here too. I need the support!
  • rockinrelish27
    rockinrelish27 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    woohoo!!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Are we doing the 3600 calorie burn spreadsheet also?

Great challenge!
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just posted my weight for the end of Round One and hit 7.4. I wouldn't mind hitting that again. Slow and steady wins the race! (And truthfully, any loss is good. I'm going in the right direction.) Good to keep on this challenge with you guys! Let's keep each other going!
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm in for round 2!

I only lose 4 last time but since I only have 5 left I will need extra motivation!

Thank for doing this!

Susan